Cheaters

TheWaterboy
49 posts Member
edited December 2022
8fj192xczb2v.png
Anyone know how to get ally codes of these 3 cheaters please.
Post edited by Ultra on

Replies

• Screenshot, detect text (available on most devices) and then search for that with swgoh.gg . If you can find their guild that’ll make it quicker.
  • How are 3/4 top players all cheaters? There must be so many out there…
  • How are 3/4 top players all cheaters? There must be so many out there…

Because OP can’t win, so the obvious answer is they’re cheating.
  • Oh, yes I understand they are cheating. It just bewilders me that 3 out of the 4 players in the top 4 are cheating. Honestly, it makes me mad.
  • Given that the OP’s fleet power is 277k, this must be an incredibly new fleet shard.

Without seeing what OP and others are using as their fleet, this screenshot proves absolutely nothing.
  • Given that the OP’s fleet power is 277k, this must be an incredibly new fleet shard.

Without seeing what OP and others are using as their fleet, this screenshot proves absolutely nothing.

OP's GP is 1.47, I'd say you're correct.
    (ally code is 996-276-153)
  • I don’t understand how they are cheaters. But if you go into the tab called ranks you can click on them and click mute/report
  • 7e0r7uyoljcv.jpeg
    Given that the OP’s fleet power is 277k, this must be an incredibly new fleet shard.

OP's GP is 1.47, I'd say you're correct.
    (ally code is 996-276-153)

• That’s OP’s fleet. I think those Geo / Empire fleets would stand a chance against it.
  • That’s OP’s fleet. I think those Geo / Empire fleets would stand a chance against it.

I'd say Kaus hit the nail on the head:

I hope OP doesn't waste people's time for falsely accusing them of cheating

OP can win though, he’s finishing 1st every day.

OP can win though, he’s finishing 1st every day.

He must be cheating too, 😂
  • Lol they are cheating even they’ve been doing it when ships were only 4 stars and heroes were only gear level 6. Even had one message me saying they will show me how they do it.
  • TheWaterboy
    49 posts Member
    edited December 2022
    Please don’t comment on here if you have no clue. Meant to be a site to help people not for this. I wouldn’t call anyone out if they wasn’t cheating but they are.
  • Asking for help to stop these players doing this. Guess this site is just as bad as EA
  • I’m not falsely accusing anyone. These players are cheating. Level 4 ships with gear 6 heroes beating max ships with level 12/13 heroes .
  • Oh and the fact they all can beat the max ship teams in under 15 seconds just proves it
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    If they are cheating, report them to CG_LucifersDaddy.