Dark Trooper DC idea

I want dark trooper to be a solo maniac like wampa or fulcrum, but with DC. 1 idea: double his damage and speed him up a bit, but only solo. Another idea: Double or triple his stacks of dark trooper thing for more revives, solo or with a team. He’s already so much fun to use, this would put a cherry on top.

Replies

• What if he always attacks a second time, then 75% chance for a third, 50% for a fourth, etc? Would be fun to see him bonus attack less randomly.
  • What if he always attacks a second time, then 75% chance for a third, 50% for a fourth, etc? Would be fun to see him bonus attack less randomly.

Wdym his bonus attacks are random? They depend on how many dark trooper stacks he has. 1 stack= attack once, 2 stacks= attacks twice and so on
  • 69thdoge wrote: »
    What if he always attacks a second time, then 75% chance for a third, 50% for a fourth, etc? Would be fun to see him bonus attack less randomly.

Wdym his bonus attacks are random? They depend on how many dark trooper stacks he has. 1 stack= attack once, 2 stacks= attacks twice and so on

I don't mean his basic attack, I mean when he takes extra turns.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    He doesn't take extra turns, but he's called to assist randomly due to trooper kit components (piett and range off the top of my head), plus he will always assist on piett basic if you mark him.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH