F2P GL Progress - 3.5th Batch

2Next

Replies

• Man, I wish I even had a GL, just started about 5 months ago and am now working toward sk cause fun.
  • sloweagle wrote: »
    Jabba done. 7th GL completed.

Whoah, sneaky. I thought I was ahead :P. Though buying boushh shards drained me. Can't do the 100s on ds. 723q5htc8ai6.png
    vr4ssla7fej4.png

• sloweagle
    485 posts Member
    edited December 2022
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    sloweagle wrote: »

Whoah, sneaky. I thought I was ahead :P. Though buying boushh shards drained me. Can't do the 100s on ds. 723q5htc8ai6.png
    vr4ssla7fej4.png

Haha, I was doing 25 battles a day in Leia and 15 battles a day on Lando, and then 3x50 and 3x100 on DS energy on DS ticket. I did rush about 35 leia shards (2800 crystals) using weekly shipment the moment I finish Lando farming. Timely TB and final GAC award helped pay for the shipment. My crystal balance is 268 right now:)
  • sloweagle wrote: »
    sloweagle wrote: »

vr4ssla7fej4.png

Haha, I was doing 25 battles a day in Leia and 15 battles a day on Lando, and then 3x50 and 3x100 on DS energy on DS ticket. I did rush about 35 leia shards (2800 crystals) using weekly shipment the moment I finish Lando farming. Timely TB and final GAC award helped pay for the shipment. My crystal balance is 268 right now:)

Good stuff! I have only been doing 3x50 so am a week from unlocking his event.

Crystal balance 47K
  • @sloweagle

Wow. I am honestly shocked that you're only that far ahead of me.

I haven't farmed any tickets for Jabba, but I will in just a couple weeks. Traditionally you've been a good 4-6 months ahead of me. I don't remember how long all the ticket farming is supposed to take, but I would guess that now you're 6 weeks ahead of me.

Taking nothing away from you -- you're the FtP standard, that's why I'm comparing myself to you -- but I'm excited to have gotten closer.
  • @sloweagle

Wow. I am honestly shocked that you're only that far ahead of me.

I haven't farmed any tickets for Jabba, but I will in just a couple weeks. Traditionally you've been a good 4-6 months ahead of me. I don't remember how long all the ticket farming is supposed to take, but I would guess that now you're 6 weeks ahead of me.

Taking nothing away from you -- you're the FtP standard, that's why I'm comparing myself to you -- but I'm excited to have gotten closer.

This is largely related to intentionally late farmable requirements this time.
  • Oh, sure, fuzz my lollipop why don't you?
  • Oh, sure, fuzz my lollipop why don't you?

It's also true that the release interval of new gls gave us early f2p a bit of room to catch up on gls. I exited the first batch slkr-less and was this way until I wrapped all others from the first 3 duos. Since cg put a good time until jabba and there is no more pressure for squad arena, I just filled that gap. Now even ready for GI and Aphra already (in terms of gear :D). Slowly but surely everyone should be catching upto -on relic- toons because cg once again moved the goal post further.
  • Now even ready for GI and Aphra already (in terms of gear

Nice. I'm a long way from Aphra in terms of gear, but since we're all a long way in terms of shards, that doesn't bother me.

I've been doing really well lately in gaining new relic toons. (4 in the last 2 weeks, usually average 1/week.) I'm going to need to do GI, Boussh, GLando, Jabba, and Hondo in the next few weeks. We'll see how long that all takes. At least my gear for Glando is very nearly done (just 40 carbantis and a few Mk5Thermals). Boussh has a couple pieces needed, and they aren't very far along on the crafting, but she's still 10/100. Grand Inquisitor is the one I want to rush and probably won't be able to.
  • n1h5filj4t58.png

Grabbed the beast.
  • NICE
    n1h5filj4t58.png

Grabbed the beast.