7* Chewbacca w/ G9 and only one Zeta

Dianora
119 posts Member
edited January 2023
Most of the "minimum gear" Chewbacca guides started with "have G12 Bossk carry you" and I couldn't find many using Greef and Mando even though they're two of the better BHs so I decided to see what I could do.

Didn't really expect to win with G9 but that's what I'd needed for 6* (with 6* Bossk) but it only took three tries for the enemy to spread the damage around my Mandos and give Bossk a turn. Bossk taunted, Han had dropped stealth so Mando called Boba to assist, Bossk did a mass assist and then died but Boba's aoe was enough to trigger payout and things went smoothly from there. Chewy and Lando still had stealth so finished off Han, Disintegrated Leia, killed R2, Lando, Chewy. I wouldn't take that as a scientific kill order, though. Just try to get payout and let Jango, Greef, and Mando take it from there.

Hope any leveling players find this useful or at least as a fun thing to do.

ngdienbflls6.png
sgycqa9c1cca.png
cp63bbnjkj8k.png
df0x5xbp0h24.png
5wbre4j1wxma.png
m9tapgtmj8mk.png

Post edited by Dianora on

Replies

• The reason (I believe) that there aren't any guides for doing Chewie with Greef/Mando is that the event came out way before they did. This was sort of the culmination of the (then) 'new' BH. That being Bossk, Sing, Jango and Embo.

Having Greef and Mando now makes the event much easier of course. Greef makes getting the contract a much quicker prospect. Then Mando can start doing his 'BLOOOF' move!
  • The reason (I believe) that there aren't any guides for doing Chewie with Greef/Mando is that the event came out way before they did. This was sort of the culmination of the (then) 'new' BH. That being Bossk, Sing, Jango and Embo.

Having Greef and Mando now makes the event much easier of course. Greef makes getting the contract a much quicker prospect. Then Mando can start doing his 'BLOOOF' move!

Sure, the event is over four years old now but The Mandalorian and Greef are two-and-a-half years old yet if you go on Youtube and search for "Chewbacca minimum" you get:
    • A one-year-old video saying "You should use Greef and Mando but I don't have them so here's an unlock with G12 Bossk (no Zetas) and Jango";
    • A seven month old video with G12 Bossk (no Zetas), G8 Boba, G8 Jango, G6 Cad, and G3 Mando;
    • A four month old video claiming it's maybe the lowest gear possible to complete using G11 Bossk (no Zetas), G11 Jango, G10 Boba, and G9 Dengar and Mando; and
    • A two week old video using G12 Bossk (2 Zetas), G11 Jango, G10 Boba, G9 Dengar, and G8 Cad.

I'm just throwing out a modern alternative, especially when Mando and Greef are so easily farmable.