What to do with Cody and and Clone Sergeant?

Hi,

I'm thinking about going for Master Kenobi as a lot of the requirements are characters I've already been working on.

I think I've got the teams worked out in my head. But I'm really not sure what to do with Cody and Clone Sergeant and need advice.

I have GAS 501st, Shaak Ti is with the Bad Batch and I have a Padme team, so I don't know where these two would fit. Any suggestions?

I'm around 3M GP so ideally I need to make every character count.

Thanks

Replies

• Most GLs have baggage. JMK would bring so much more to your roster, I wouldn’t worry about what those 2 would do.

At 3M GP, how easy would you find it to take Wat Tambor to r7, though?
  • Once you have JMK, if you *insist* on using those toons, put an omicron on QGJ and move Padme’s characters under QGJ. Then use leftovers like Cody and Sergeant under Padme… they’ll make for a decent back-wall team on defense, or take out mediocre back-wall teams on offense.
  • Dwinkelm wrote: »
    Once you have JMK, if you *insist* on using those toons, put an omicron on QGJ and move Padme’s characters under QGJ. Then use leftovers like Cody and Sergeant under Padme… they’ll make for a decent back-wall team on defense, or take out mediocre back-wall teams on offense.
    They’re OK with Padme, but that is Malak solo fodder
  • There is no ideal team to use them on.

I run Shaak Ti as their leader sometimes w/ some cast off Jedi.
    I also run Padme as their leader, sometimes w/ Shaak at a member, sometimes not.

The biggest issue as I see it is there are no decent TANKS in the GR group that float around well.
    Nothing close to GK in level anyway.

I have Mace & Plo both leveled just because I needed something to try & hold agro but neither is great.

The "dream" place for them would be under Shaak-Ti lead w/ 2 new clones,
    (Clone Commando/Tank & Clone Medic/Healer),
    but that's a dream that they ever give us a use for all these useless characters.

We need another good Clone Tank (Commando) and then maybe some healing to make Shaak really work again.
  • Most GLs have baggage. JMK would bring so much more to your roster, I wouldn’t worry about what those 2 would do.

At 3M GP, how easy would you find it to take Wat Tambor to r7, though?

Yeah I think that's going to be the last unlock. My guild can get shards, and I can contribute, but it's going to take a while...
  • Thanks for the suggestions. Looks like they're going to get used for clean up