qgm9hke8yh3k.jpg

UNIT NAME: Zorii Bliss
ALIGNMENT:Light
CATEGORIES: Support, Resistance, Scoundrel, Smuggler

Key Attributes:
  • Stealth is a main factor in making Zorii’s abilities Scary
  • Getting Expose on your enemy will spice up your life
  • Big fan of tanks, loves to help them, they can’t…resist
  • Really doesn’t like when Resistance allies are Sporting debuffs…but also kinda does like debuffs…
  • Smugglers will enjoy their Posh bonuses

Inspiration:
  • There’s More of Us is inspired by the line she delivers to Poe Dameron on Kijimi
  • Captain’s Medallion takes its cues from the item she gives to Poe to allow them to board the First Order Star Destroyer and rescue Chewbacca
  • Zorii has a mysterious background as head of the spice runners on Kijimi so parts of her kit nod to her time as a Smuggler, but the majority of time we see her on screen is helping the Resistance so her utility in game is focused on that
  • While the ability named I’ve Done Worse for a Lot Less is paraphrased from an exchange between Poe and Zorii, we felt the sentiment behind it was worthy of the naming nomenclature.

Strategy Tips:
  • Keep her in stealth
  • Her Unique 2 Zeta provides an opportunity to retaliate after a big hit
  • Time her special 2 carefully - it can ramp to be a big hit but can also apply certain desirable effects for the situation

FAQ:
How do I acquire Zorii Bliss?
Zorii is a marquee character available 11am PT 1/12/23 to 11am PT 1/19/23
Why non UFU tanks?
While Zorii does think Rey is OK there were balance concerns with including Rey in parts of her kit, especially since our intention is for Zorii to lift Resistance characters that are not included in the already strong Rey squads
Have a question about Zorii Bliss’s Kit? Fill out this form here:
CLICK HERE
Question Deadline:01/10/2023, 11:59 PM PT

ABILITIES:
BASIC:Twin E-851 Blasters
wty0bydexxdj.gif

Final Text: Deal Physical damage twice to target enemy. If Zorii is Stealthed, this attack can't be evaded and dispel all buffs on target enemy. For each buff dispelled this way, Resistance allies recover 10% Health.

SPECIAL 1: Captain's Medallion (CD=4)
x8qgm3f0wylh.gif

Final Text: Dispel all debuffs on Resistance allies. For each debuff dispelled, Resistance allies gain 5% Turn Meter. Non-Unaligned Force User Resistance Tanks Taunt for 1 turn and gain Protection Up (50%) for 2 turns. Zorii gains Stealth for 2 turns. Call all Resistance allies to assist.

SPECIAL 2: I've Done Worse For a Lot Less (CD=4)
4igeh96mllgz.gif

Final Text: Deal Physical damage to target enemy. This attack deals +30% damage for each Expose triggered (stacking, max 300%) until this ability is used. If Zorii is Stealthed, inflict Healing Immunity on target enemy for 2 turns. If target enemy is Exposed, Stun them for 1 turn. If this ability defeats an enemy, Expose all enemies for 1 turn, which can't be resisted.

UNIQUE 1: There's More of Us (Zeta + Omicron)
Final Text: If the ally in the Leader slot is non-Unaligned Force User Resistance:
- Resistance allies have +100% Potency while they have more allies than enemies and have +35 Speed while they have equal or fewer allies than enemies
- Whenever Zorii uses an ability while Stealthed, the ally in the Leader slot and Poe gain Retribution for 1 turn; if Poe is Taunting, he also gains Critical Hit Immunity for 1 turn
- Whenever a Resistance ally has less than 100% Turn Meter and gains bonus Turn Meter, they gain 35% Offense (stacking) for 1 turn
- Whenever a non-Unaligned Force User Resistance ally removes Turn Meter from an enemy, they inflict Speed Down for 1 turn
- Whenever a Resistance ally without Tenacity Up gains Tenacity Up, all other Resistance allies without Tenacity Up gain Tenacity Up for 1 turn
- While Resistance allies have Tenacity Up, whenever they deal damage to an enemy, they have a 35% chance to inflict Expose for 1 turn
- Whenever a non-Unaligned Force User Resistance Tank Taunts they gain 15% Max Health (stacking) for the rest of the encounter and whenever Taunt expires on them, they recover 15% Protection
While in Grand Arenas if there are no Galactic Legend allies and all allies are Resistance: If the ally in the Leader slot is non-Unaligned Force User Resistance, whenever Zorii is Stealthed at the start of her turn, all enemies without Expose are inflicted with Expose for 1 turn, which can't be evaded or resisted

UNIQUE 2: Spice Runner Skills (Zeta)
Final Text: Zorii gains Stealth for 2 turns at the start of each encounter. Smuggler allies have +35% Accuracy and Health Steal. Whenever an ally triggers an Expose, all allies recover 5% Protection. The first time each Resistance or Smuggler ally falls below 100% Health, that ally gains 100% Turn Meter. If that ally was a Non-Tank, also gain Protection Up (100%) and Stealth for 2 turns. If that ally was a Tank gain Damage Immunity and Taunt for 1 turn instead. If this Damage Immunity or Stealth is dispelled, that ally recovers 100% Protection.
Whenever Zorii uses an ability while Stealthed, Smuggler allies gain buffs based on their roles:
-Attackers: Critical Damage Up for 2 turns
- Healers and Supports: Speed Up for 2 turns
-Tanks: Critical Hit Immunity for 2 turns

Replies

• Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    i was hoping we would get more sequel era units and Resistance / FO units, this being one of them
  • She made me put the zeta on Finn’s leadership.
  • Still waiting on FO Flametrooper, FO Jet trooper, General Pryde, Snoke and a few others.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    ybiwnbnkxhb4.png
    nhszdhravjfy.png

Zorii used to be a power ranger

that's her mysterious background, btw
  • Ultradude488
    160 posts Member
    edited January 2023
    So not a scoundrel, but a hero with a better blaster that can transform an do magic stuff against monsters that aren't real? Got it.
    Once a Jedi, always a Jedi. Wait... never mind.
  • Finally my Rose Tico Omi my guild laughed at will be useful.
  • Now we just need her ship
  • Ok, but when are we getting saved fleets?
  • Ok but when do the painfully obvious cheaters in fleet arena and gac get banned?
  • Some strange references to the Spice Girls. "Zorii's abilities Scary", "spice up your life", "Sporting Debuffs", "Posh bonuses". Odd capitalization as well. There were also five Spice Girls. Perhaps Red 5 coming soon?
  • Cool, now give us a YWing for her to pilot to make a reasonably sized Resistance fleet.
  • MasterLumis
    7 posts Member
    edited January 2023
    But what about SLKR’s “lifter unit”. *cough* snoke *cough*?
  • Judza44 wrote: »
    Some strange references to the Spice Girls. "Zorii's abilities Scary", "spice up your life", "Sporting Debuffs", "Posh bonuses". Odd capitalization as well. There were also five Spice Girls. Perhaps Red 5 coming soon?

I mean, the one that's missing then is Baby, so... Grogu incoming?
  • DiTzZ
    5 posts Member
    edited January 2023
    Cool kit! Maybe Finn lead will finally be powerful again :smiley:
  • Devian
    663 posts Member
    edited January 2023
    Finally a character I can say I like in sequels and I'm glad devs finally added her. And only because she skipped ruin's work in e8
  • Nice!
    I'd rather have dark-rey as a lifter unit for SLKR than Snoke. Just saying >_> Snoke would be a nice lifter for the remaining FO.
  • C3Peio wrote: »
    Judza44 wrote: »
    Some strange references to the Spice Girls. "Zorii's abilities Scary", "spice up your life", "Sporting Debuffs", "Posh bonuses". Odd capitalization as well. There were also five Spice Girls. Perhaps Red 5 coming soon?

I mean, the one that's missing then is Baby, so... Grogu incoming?

Nor Ginger. Ron Weasley confirmed.
  • Ok so we have zorii who’s model was used for SLKs GL event. Now can we get Scout Trooper as a unit? I don’t even care if he’s good I just want more troopers
  • The opposite of exciting. More sequel trash
  • Mace
    27 posts Member
    edited January 2023
    When are we getting…. Darth Bane, Plagueis, Grogu, Yaddle, Jaina Solo, Maz Kanata, Quinlan vos etc.
    These are a lot more interesting 👍
  • "Smuggler allies have +35% accuracy" , well that pretty much tells you what's coming back...
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Kluge wrote: »
    "Non-unaligned"?? So.....aligned? Who wrote this nonsense

except every unit in the game that doesn't have UFU tag doesn't have aligned tag

So whoever wrote this kit has more knowledge about how to code the game properly than you ever would
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Dak_Arno wrote: »
    The opposite of exciting. More sequel trash

can't believe you created an account just to make a garbage post
  • I wonder if we will ever get back to the era of "having less than 200 words in a toon's kit".
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    LynxVJ wrote: »
    I wonder if we will ever get back to the era of "having less than 200 words in a toon's kit".

Do you want to gear toons that are meh to r7?

Some of the recent toons might have long kits but each ability can be paraphrased to a one or two sentences, kits are very long to clear any confusion, so they are very very verbose now
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »

I see what you did there.

Wish we knew where we are headed....Zorii is just out of the blue
  • Iy4oy4s wrote: »

A lot of the recent releases have been. Just the way it goes now that we have so many characters in the game.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »

I like the unexpectedness but the characters CG has been choosing are also interesting / are not exactly unknown to the community (although some might be even though they are very popular like Aphra)
  • Ultra wrote: »
    LynxVJ wrote: »
    I wonder if we will ever get back to the era of "having less than 200 words in a toon's kit".

Do you want to gear toons that are meh to r7?

Some of the recent toons might have long kits but each ability can be paraphrased to a one or two sentences, kits are very long to clear any confusion, so they are very very verbose now

I don't mind taking toons like Han Solo, CAT, Chewpio to r7. In fact, my Solo and CAT are already r7.

Where's this theory of "only charactets with verbose kits are good" coming from?