What's wrong with my sith/empire team?

Milla2244
6 posts Member
edited January 2023
So I have a few teams at relic 5 and my worst 1 by far is my sith/empire team. It's emperor pal, Vader, thrawn, dooku, and nihilus ... I'm trying to figure out whats wrong, is it that I'm missing a tank? Should I have Vader lead instead? I'm thinking I have to switch 1 of them for a tank but which one and for which tank? Maybe savage oppress? I mostly need them for grand arena and conquest so any advice would be very appreciated!
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• AlexanderG
    1928 posts Member
    edited January 2023
    Worse in what way?

I think you're also mixing and matching in a way that isn't getting the best of what you have.

I'd aim for a separate Empire squad- Palpatine, Vader, Thrawn, Tarkin (very easy farm), plus tank (RG, Stormtrooper, Shoretrooper).

And build Sith around the triumvirate. Are you in a guild that earns Traya shards?
    Post edited by AlexanderG on
  • Low star Mara Jade would also pump up your empire team in non 7* exclusive modes
  • Mod them fast
  • RG is prob the best tank if you can get piett.
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Milla2244 wrote: »
    So I have a few teams at relic 5 and my worst 1 by far is my sith/empire team. It's emperor pal, Vader, thrawn, dooku, and nihilus ... I'm trying to figure out whats wrong, is it that I'm missing a tank? Should I have Vader lead instead? I'm thinking I have to switch 1 of them for a tank but which one and for which tank? Maybe savage oppress? I mostly need them for grand arena and conquest so any advice would be very appreciated!

Tank helps, but it all depends on which teams you are using against and whatnot

EP does provide some benefits to Sith but Dooku and Nihilus are being wasted under him, its better to use Empire units with EP lead, and the only Sith units that you should use are also ones with Empire tags (aka EP and Vader)

Dooku is too squishy and Nihilus is too slow, Vader is the damage dealer and Thrawn is great for control but with no tanks, but are open to die very quick by opposing team attackers