Kit Reveal: Zorii Bliss

13Next

Replies

• Huh, you dont like it, you pass it, simple.
    You think another resistance scoundrel is not necessary, same with those...darth whatever or jedi something to the others.
  • Now that we've got Zorii in game, I've notice that her kit is mistranslated in French and states that for her abilities to work the leader of the squad needs to bea Resistance unaligned force user:

From her 1st Special: "[...]Les tanks de la Résistance utilisateurs de la Force non alignés utilisent la Raillerie pendant 1 tour [...]"

From her 1st unique: "Si l'allié dans l'emplacement de chef est un utilisateur de la Force non aligné de la Résistance: [...]
    - lorsqu'un allié de la Résistance utilisateur de la Force non aligné supprime de la jauge de tour d'un ennemi, il inflige un malus de vitesse pendant 1 tour.
    -[...]
    - lorsqu'un tank de la Résistance utilisateur de la Force non aligné utilise Raillerie, il gagne 15% de santé maximale (cumulatif jusqu'à la fin de l'affrontement. Lorsque Raillerie expire, il récupère 15% de protection."

From her Omicron: "si l'allié dans l'emplacement de chef est de la Résistance et un utilisateur de la Force non aligné, lorsque Zorii possède Camouflage au début de son tour [...]"

Not really a bug, but clearly someone who plays in French and does not follow this forum or Reddit will be surprised and frustrated by the actual effects of the kit.
  • HKFactory wrote: »
    Seems potentially deadly with Finn and others, though R.I.P. Resistance Pilot and the Veteran Smugglers I guess. This won’t help me personally since the resistance isn’t my first choice of characters to upgrade, but I don’t expect every new release to help me anyway.

Smugglers of any kind will get some buffs from her second unique, so she does work with the Veteran Smugglers.
    Hello there.
  • Pretty cool, good timing especially given that I'm going for resistance and gl Rey.
  • Itll only be with your left over resistance though, so right now its looking like the squads OG Finn Lead, Rose, OG Poe, and Resistance Trooper with Zorri. No Rey synergy.
    Once a Jedi, always a Jedi. Wait... never mind.
  • Having just took lobot and ugnaught to relic 5, I can say it’s surprisingly enjoyable. Roll on ig 86 and bodhi.
    797-722-718
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Kard_1986 wrote: »
    Having just took lobot and ugnaught to relic 5, I can say it’s surprisingly enjoyable. Roll on ig 86 and bodhi.

Hello
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH