From 100 to 420 Million GP, The Republic is looking for recruits!

Replies

• Cantonica 380,000,000 GP with room for one if your GP is 6.8M or better
  • The Republic Rori of the Republic Alliance a 372m Guild is looking for one well rounded Player experienced in TB TW and GAC! ask for Rori!
  • Start the on board process now before the next RotE begins get those get3 shards
  • xcx1ad3h5k1p.jpg
    dk1re4rxb4lx.png
    Remember to enjoy the ride!
  • Just a few good spots left... YOURS IS WAITING SO JOIN ALREADY 😳🧐🤓😎🥸🥳🤠🤯
  • If TW is your thing the THIS is the guild you're looking for onn5qmxq612z.png
  • mq9en6rjza7u.png
    Oh my a rare opportunity has presented itself to YOU! If you're a mid game Playa then I suggest you take this chance to Join an Awesome GUILD
  • f0w0rz4ylgit.jpg
    Attention All End-Game Players... when this guild is done recruiting it'll be one of those SUPER guilds.... Come be apart of GREATNESS!
  • Join the republic you won’t regret it.
  • LOL wow 90% of our guilds are exclusively doing ROTE! lets freakin Go then!
  • I lead this guild.. usc2q9zzwru8.png
    I'm looking for a few before TB come on in lets chat!
  • Join the republic you will not regret it
  • AfroJihad
    197 posts Member
    edited January 2023
    TB has started but there are still a few spots we'd like to get filled asap! just join and post your swgoh.gg in LFG with a short list of YOUR expectations and we will take it from there! Yup its that easy to Join one of the best Alliances around!
  • AfroJihad
    197 posts Member
    edited January 2023
    vz0k4zjb09iv.jpg
    e2dagvkss0w0.png
    Tired of playing nice! it's time to make opponents EARN the right to see what's Next! Join us we're havinga ball!!!
  • @AfroJihad so you know I have grown almost 5 million GP since I joined the Republic.
  • HERE is where you NEED to be if you want to accelerate your rate of progression! I could show you better than I can tell you! Once you join youl see why! You've got nothing to lose but TIME!...Join NOW
  • AfroJihad
    197 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    Lizbeth wrote: »
    @AfroJihad so you know I have grown almost 5 million GP since I joined the Republic.

@Lizbeth Wow that's more than I have! I was at 5m+ before I came in fall 2021! now Im at 7.9m! How your then and now looking?
  • Another Rare opportunity to join one of our stronger guilds is one or tfhl7kclcmv1q.png
    wo clicks away here's the skinny... on

**Scarif_MW**

**GUILD INFO**

GP: 420+mil
    ROTE TB stars 28+
    3rd sister shards 9

HPIT / HAAT: On Sim
    HSTR & Cpit: Raid timing alternating monthly: 8am/8pm GMT+8 (12am/12pm UTC) (07am/7pm EST)

With the new Relic mats, we have had TW mandatory for a while, but have moved back to not have it mandatory join. Now it's join if you can, but join and then we expect 100% on both phases.

**WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU**
    ➡️ Active player, 600 tickets daily
    ➡️ Min 8mil GP (exceptions can be made for LS focused roster)
    ➡️ Participate in TBs and TWs
    ➡️ Strong LS and DS teams

https://swgoh.gg/g/NW4t0-dBRcG8n-PVhykpKg/
  • es2ablgexc72.jpg
    8e43efw8fxe9.png
    From depths of the Dense Swamp lands Of Rori I bid you welcome! I am King 👑 Narmle and Id like extend to you an invitation to play alongside me and some of the best Players the Star Wars universe has to offer In some of the best Guilds available! If you love Tw like I do be sure to ask for Rori... working on our 3rd straight win and I'm always looking for Talent! Join Today you won't regret it...
  • AfroJihad
    197 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    wa6812335o3x.jpg
    Been playing since Launch...When I joined the Republic Alliance in 2021 I was only 5.5m... I just hit 8million and I'm working on my 5th GL! This is a great place to grow man! I think they put something in the Free tacos 🌮 you get after JOINING!
  • Looking for a New Home after TB? Well look no further because retirements and inactivity have opened a few spots in Mid to End-Game guilds join today!!
  • @AfroJihad Cantonica got 22 stars this TB Rise of the Empire. How did your guild do?

Click the link to join the republic
  • Lizbeth wrote: »
    @AfroJihad Cantonica got 22 stars this TB Rise of the Empire. How did your guild do?

Click the link to join the republic

@lizbeth um we did DSGTB in order to put our Geo TBs BACK into rotation! So we'll be doing 2 ROTEs back to back then LSGTB then 2 ROTEs and so on and so forth...and congrats on 22 stars 🌟 ! we hit 20 last time so we will most definitely do better next ROTE TB!
  • @AfroJihad how did your guild do in the TB. We lost ours this time but that 380,000,000 bracket is tough especially when you are at the very low end of it.
  • @Lizbeth we won our 1st 380m bracket victory but our opponents should not have been facing us! kwr3e79i2joc.jpg gues I'll just be glad to have had an easy win
  • AfroJihad wrote: »
    @Lizbeth we won our 1st 380m bracket victory but our opponents should not have been facing us! kwr3e79i2joc.jpg gues I'll just be glad to have had an easy win
    Congratulations wins are good
  • AfroJihad
    197 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    @Lizbeth how did Y'alls tw go?
  • AfroJihad wrote: »
    @Lizbeth how did Y'alls tw go?

We just broke into the 380m bracket so not so well for us lol. But we got 6 stars already in RotE TB.
  • @AfroJihad how is your TW going?
  • AfroJihad
    197 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    Greetings Fair Traveler!
    This Alliance is like the Sun 🌞, a warm camp 🏕 fire 🔥, a beacon of light that shines through to the darkest corners of a Star Wars Galaxy that is unforgiving and IMPOSSIBLE TO NAVIGATE ALONE. I am but a humble servant of the Republic Alliance here to assist all who seek to To come in out of the cold abyss of GUILDESSNESS! Take my hand ✋