Grand Arena Cheater

PlaguedCrow
2 posts Member
edited January 2023
@CG_Leviathan my ally code is 137-245-493
January 16th 2023
In grand arena this person had 0% of beating my front 4 squads. They only had a singular relic toon which was on defense.

Their ally code is [REDACTED]
Other things that were off were that this player also has toons unlocked that they haven’t met the requirements for yet.

[REDACTED]
Post edited by Ultra on

Replies

• I think the 7* Chewbacca with G12 BF, G11 Mando, G8 Jango, G8 Cad Bane and G7 IG88 (Or G7 lvl 50 Greedo) is a bit far fetched. As is the CLS with all reqs G6 (G7 Leia) for after the Old Ben tier. Technically all the requirements are fulfilled, but I don't see it being doable. Also, getting Thrawn when your strongest character by 3000 power is a G8 Hera?
  • PlaguedCrow
    2 posts Member
    edited January 2023
    so this person apparently beat my relic 8 SEE in one battle with the toons they have. I lost this round in grand arena
    Post edited by PlaguedCrow on
  • Lumiya
    1431 posts Member
    @YodasAdoy so this person apparently beat my relic 8 SEE in one battle with the toons they have. I lost this round in grand arena

You will have to edit your post and remove the name and ally code of your opponent otherwise your post might be deleted. Send what you posted here via pm to Leviathan directly.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Well on EA's website, it says to post your ally code, their ally code, their name, and pictures if you have them and to @CG_Leviathan to report a cheater.
  • Lumiya
    1431 posts Member
    edited January 2023
    Well on EA's website, it says to post your ally code, their ally code, their name, and pictures if you have them and to @CG_Leviathan to report a cheater.

I am only trying to help. They mean a pm to Leviathan. Naming supposed cheaters publicly is against the tos
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    edited January 2023
    wait for the GAC history to show up so you have actual evidence backing up your claims

Also, refrain from sharing anyone's ally codes other than your own

But PM'ing Leviathan is what you need to do, not ping him in an open forum