The lightside will burn out

New guild looking for players who want to play. I am looking for players that will be active and that will work as a team. I want to do the territory battles and wars, and also do the raids. I also want us all to be able to help each other grow and build each other up. Also as we do this i want as all to have fun. So If this sounds like a guild for you then just look me up. Again my guild is "THE LIGHT SIDE WILL BURNOUT" It is open to anyone to join.

Replies

• Come check out my guild I already said what I was looking for. so if you think this is a fit for you then come on over.
  • Summer78
    62 posts Member
    edited January 2023
    Summer78 wrote: »
    New guild looking for players who want to play. I am looking for players that will be active and that will work as a team. I want to do the territory battles and wars, and also do the raids. I also want us all to be able to help each other grow and build each other up. Also as we do this i want as all to have fun. So If this sounds like a guild for you then just look me up. Again my guild is "THE LIGHT SIDE WILL BURNOUT" It is open to anyone to join. Also I you are looking for a guild that wants to do the territory wars and territory battles and the all the raids with everyone in the guild then this is definitely the guild for you. And like I always say " come one and come all" all for one and one for all" come join and lets take over everything.

[CM - Edited for excessive CAPS]
    Post edited by EA_Mako on