Cheaters

Hi there’s 3 players using some kind of software in my squad arena to place higher then they can. (Makes there accounts stronger when attacking) . Also 2 players in my fleet arena doing same thing.

Replies

• Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Send a DM to @CG_LucifersDaddy with details of those players
  • @Ultra is he still active? Sent message but not heard anything. Sorry if he’s just busy it’s just getting frustrating having to spend crystals everyday because these cheaters keep knocking me back.
  • TheWaterboy
    49 posts Member
    edited November 2022
    Still no contact and these cheaters are still playing, glad I contacted Apple about this matter. Unfair this is allowed to happen.EA support was a waste of time and wasn’t interested.
  • @TheWaterboy what did you report to Apple?
  • Yeah reported on game and to Apple but they don’t care. They say they take it very seriously and will look into it but 2months down the line and still the cheaters play.
  • But the more people that complain to Apple about it then maybe something might get sorted
  • I just complained to Google play about it. If they start getting flak from the stores maybe they'll do something about it
  • Can someone help me get in contact with chat leviathan
  • @CG_Leviathan can you please get in contact with me I’m not sure how to use this forum and create a private chat, ea support has recommend I get in contact with you in regards to cheaters / issues with players abuse thankyou
  • Jope_1 wrote: »
    Can someone help me get in contact with chat leviathan

go straight to hq answers
  • Jope_1 wrote: »
    @CG_Leviathan can you please get in contact with me I’m not sure how to use this forum and create a private chat, ea support has recommend I get in contact with you in regards to cheaters / issues with players abuse thankyou

You have to send them a message yourself. If you're on a mobile device, it's at the lower left hand side of your screen. If you're on a PC, it's at the upper right hand side.
    Send your proof, but don't expect a response
  • So is there anyone actually active on this forum we can report cheaters to?