Casual Guilds Looking For Players - November 2021 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• RDWiz
    6 posts Member
    edited January 2023
    MARBLES GUILD - No Rules - Just Fun

We’re extremely laid back friendly guild.
    No real rules.
    No Discord.
    TW: 24hr sign up.
    WE encourage all to join the TW/TB even if your only able to post one squad.
    Raids: 24hr sign up.
    Support all members.
    Donate to each other.
    Free advice from players that have been here a few years.
    Enjoy the game and have fun.

CLICK HERE for Marbles

RDWiz : Ally Code 564-989-175
    Post edited by RDWiz on
  • SF49ers
    9 posts Member
    edited January 2023

Hey. :)

Update: My goal: To have my guild filled with about 40 players who are around my strength (2.73M GP) or have about 500.000-2.8M GP. The rest of the 50 spots I would give to weaker players (any GP). So far, I reserved 8 of those 10 spots for weaker players. Right now, the majority of players are still rather weak, so I would need to replace quite a few, still. Right now are 45 players in my guild. Of those 45, 6 haven‘t played in 4 or more than 4 days. (So, those players I definitely probably would kick, less they reply to me).

(I already posted in somewhere else, not in this thread but in another sub-section (e.g. „casual guilds“). If I‘m only allowed to post in one sub-section, please tell me to, cause then I will delete the other ad/s and leave just one online). I‘m just tryin‘ to find the best place to reach new players who want to join me. So, sorry beforehand if I‘m breakin‘ any rules right now).

Right now, I am tryin‘ to improve my own guild. My guild isn‘t that new but in a sense it still is. On the one hand, I got around 15M GP, but on the other hand I also got a lot of inactive players. (All the players in my guild were asigned to me (by the system), I think). So, I am tryin‘, first of all, to get rid of any deadweight so that I have only players in my guild who are actually active.

Guild name: Phoenixsquadron55791

Guild-GP: 15.269.000

Recruiter: SF49ers
    (Name in Heroes: WherethehellisEzra)

Chat server: Don‘t have one, yet. With chat-server they mean a server on discord, right? So, I don‘t have something like that implemented, yet. Not a must. In the future, I might, if everybody is on board with that. (Though I would prefer sth like telegram eg).

Time: 04:30 PM UTC. (17:30 MEZ)

Raids completed: Rancor-7 stars. Traya-4stars. Grevious-the first one (the one without time restrictions). How often completed: uhhh…I really dunno. Let‘s see, right now there 36 of those 45 players who players within the last 2 days. I haven‘t completely noted it down, but I think within the last 1 and 1/2 weeks we completed two rancor raids (one time the rank 7 one and one time a lower one (which I started for the weaker players so that everyone could participate and get some rewards). Traya-raid: the rank 3 one was completed within, I dunno, two days or so….(I could‘ve beaten that myself but I purposefully waited so that as many players as possible could participate). The grevious was also just completed within a few days. As for how many tickets are bein obtained, I just told ya. :) 36 x 600….well, that‘s quite a bit. :)

Territory Battle: Light Side: 8 stars/ Dark Side: 8 stars
    Territory War: Unfortunately, I wasn‘t able to start a Territory War, yet. So, that‘s another goal: To have enough active and players who are equally strong like me to participate in Territory Wars

Minimum player level/GP/requirements: Bein‘ active (playin‘ at least every fourth day) and bein‘ equally strong like me (my strength: GP: 2.605.889). If u are weaker than me, please wait and keep readin! :). If u have at least 500.000 GP, that would be enough for me. So, I mentioned the ominous 600 tickets (per day). That ain’t a requirement. If u can’t make that, fine by me. Playin’ every fourth day and participatin in raids/territory wars/territory battles is enough for me. :)
    But, if u are weaker than me, I would still let u join! It would be cool if u have between 500.000 and 2.75M GP. My guild can also be a place where u are free to get stronger yourself and help my guild to slowly get stronger, as well. :) But, if u are enormously stronger than me, please don‘t join my guild.

Regards,
    Marc
    Post edited by SF49ers on
  • Die Petzi's Padawans suchen Verstärkung!

Zwei unserer langjährigen Mitglieder haben einen Schritt zurück gemacht und nun suchen wir neue motivierte Mitglieder.
    Unsere Gilde gibt es fast seit den Anfängen und wurde nach und nach durch aktive neuere Spieler erweitert. Daher finden bei uns sowohl alte Hasen, wie auch Neueinsteiger (3 mio GP werdet ihr schon brauchen um überall mitmachen zu können) einen Platz, solange sie unseren Spielstil teilen:
    Das ist nur ein Spiel, aber wenn wir etwas spielen, wollen wir gewinnen und uns verbessern.
    Das echte Leben geht aber natürlich vor.
    Wir haben derzeit 268 mio GP.
    Spielen alle Raids heroisch.
    HAAT und HRancor um 18:00 UTC Sim
    HSITH im Wechsel um 18:00 UTC und 2 UTC (unseren paar Mitgliedern aus Amerika geschuldet)
    CPit wird gefarmt. Einen Großteil der Teams haben wir bereits. Bester run waren 11% die uns in P4 gefehlt haben. Allerdings variiert das in ner casual Gilde natürlich von run zu run.
    Geo LS 10 Sterne und wenn das Glück mit uns ist die nächsten KAM shards (4 bis 6 Leute können sie schaffen)
    Geo DS 22 Sterne mit 22 WAT shards
    Wir gewinnen 3 von 4 TWs und haben einen optionalen Discord
    Bei Fragen stehen ich hier oder ingame: 157-812-111 zur Verfügung.

Euer GreatMacros
  • Fighting Mongoose is a laid-back but active, 280m gp guild that farms CPIT every Monday. We are looking for a new aurodium or kyber member to replace a departing member.

What is laid back but active? We treat you like an adult, don’t count your tickets, and don’t force farm but everybody participates and logs on daily. We generate around 26k tickets per day collectively, so everyone puts in their share but we won’t grind you to death or count individual tickets. That said, we do expect daily participation.

We don’t belong to an alliance although we share a discord with a small guild where several of us have alts (and you can put your alt there too!). We have a core group that’s been together for a long time, and we’ve created a great environment to play the game. We’re going to stay together and continue to grow. We’re different. We really believe that.

We have 70 GLs in the guild and more on the way soon.

WE FARM CPIT. We participate in all heroic raids at regular times and give everyone a 24-hour window to sign up in advance so that no member is left behind. We sim hpit and haat. We alternate the Hsith raid start time between a US and European friendly time. We participate in both Geo TBs (DS 27* ~28 WAT / LS 13*). We will be doing ROTE in place of LS and achieved 17 stars in our first attempt in December. Our guild reset time is 630 ET, and we have a discord (that’s totally optional!).

For more information, please reach out to me (in-game at JE Dawg: 371-755-846 or discord at JE Dawg#7894) or visit our guild’s page at:

https://swgoh.gg/g/19521/fighting-mongoose/

We are looking for participation. But we all have jobs and realize that there will be days where you won’t contribute 600 tickets and maybe even won’t log into the game at all. Come join us for a laid-back environment where you can still advance.

Come join the Wampa Dance Party!
  • Hi, cpt c recruiting,
    We got 200 mill gp with only 34 players so we look for lots of new players with around 1 mill gp at least. No other requirements just pls take part in all guild events. Will not dissolve our guild to merge.
    Oetzi 451-445-438
  • JediNutz recruting.

Guild type: Casual. Professional communication between players is required. Child appropriate player name and language is required.

TW: Joining is option but expected to play if you do join

TB
    Dark Side Geo: 22*
    Light Side Geo: 10*
    Rise Of The Empire: 6*

Raids
    Pit: auto
    Tank: auto
    HST: free for all
    CPit: into phase 2
    Raids launch at 4pm EST with a 24hr join period.

Discord: strongly encouraged, but not required

Looking for active players with a minimum of 1 or 2 GLs.

Ally code (843-492-483)

Contact Person on Discord: Black Falcon#9149

JediNutz: https://swgoh.gg/g/ac5YYvGsQ7CNT3GJNgaqDg/
    mrok155xqxuj.jpg
  • .gg https://swgoh.gg/g/JwVOaajpQC2ySBp29qrfRg/

Th Sons of Kenobiii - 20 mil GP

The Sons of kenobiii are looking for members! Alts, newer accounts, small groups, we’re an active an experienced leadership looking to grow into something great! Looking for active people wanting to do the same.

Join our discord server to chat. https://discord.gg/MBM7TZcf58

Guild Details:
    Strong and consistent leadership
    20 Mil GP
    Organized with strategy’s and ample knowledge!
    Informative and active discord server.
    est time zone with UK friendly raids!

Territory Battles:
    Hoth TBs!
    Territory Wars:
    Participation required till we get past the lump of having plenty of people to run it!

Raids:
    HSTR Tier 6/Heroic
    HAAT and HPIT
    Raids launch between 4pm-5pm est!

Guild Requirements:
    Some 7* characters to get the best rewards!
    Active Participation
    Discord

l6gv9uuc0klr.png
  • Bad Batch Force is a competitive but friendly guild and we are looking for active players.
    Play daily and keep earning tickets to get those sweet han, gk and traya shards.

We are still learning and growing as a guild, but I can assure you that we are highly motivated and in love with Star Wars/Bad Batch and this game in general. We run Heroic Pit, Tank and Sith raids.

We require players to:
    Earn at least 300 tickets a day (easy by just using your energy, no need to buy energy or collect all free refreshes)
    Min level to join is 85 and 2m GP
    Participating TB is a must
    Joining TW is not, but if you join you need to play
    Discord and swgoh.gg are mandatory.
    Guild Reset = 12:00 UTC
    Be fun and respectful

Guild: Bad Batch Force 100 mil GP 32/50

https://swgoh.gg/g/84059/bad-batch-force/
    If this is the answer you are looking for, come talk to our guild Officers on our Recruiting Server by clicking the link below.
    You can also DM me to find out more. P.S. Don't be surprised when joining our server - we play other games too xd
    https://discord.gg/mNbCMbHYvB

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/872047957443227668/924718789466132531/Bad_Batch_Force.png?width=614&height=910
    The clones of Experimental unit 99 have a tendency to veer from standard combat protocol.

Guild: Bad Batch Force

Join the Discord server

Our official site
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/EAyhIOgqRt-dv8dyJN9t8g/

Petzi's Padawans are looking for reinforcement!
    We are an english and german speaking, guild with 271 mio GP and range from beginners to high end players.
    We have currently one open spot and 2 to 3 inactives which we want to replace.
    We have a daily active core of players making around 19k daily tickets.
    We are full heroic. Starttime at 6 pm and hsith rotating 6pm and 2 am UTC. All with 24h joining phase.
    We are able to beat CPit, every active member makes it easier ;-)
    We fight at TB with around 40 players for 3 zeta materials months and loose once in 2 months.
    In Geo TB we make 24DS with 22+ WAT and 10LS stars with probably some bonus KAM shards ;-).
    We also use discord but only optional https://discord.gg/T6hfJBU
    So if you are interested just contact me here or ingame: 157-812-111.

Your Great Macros

• FilzyBoy
    10 posts Member
    edited March 2023
    THE CHADBATCH

We are a Growing Guild looking for players that are semi serious, active, would like friendly communication, help in TB and TW and to have fun.

We are currently sitting around 45-47 members we have 55+ mil GP working our way to 80mil so we can tackle Dark Side Geo TB
    We clear heroic pit, tank and sith with ease and are doing well in T War getting rewards for the guild.

Mainly from AUS and accepting from anywhere in the world.

We have an active Discord Server - https://discord.gg/SfAZyvfpz5

Check out our Guild on Swgoh.gg Link - https://swgoh.gg/g/MjKUXdwYQDyRt4V2umorfQ/

Any Questions you can contact me on via my Ally Code 925-813-255

Or my personal Discord - Filzy#3780

6kber4xozdk2.jpg

Post edited by FilzyBoy on
  • Fighting Mongoose is a laid-back but active, 300m gp guild when full that farms CPIT every Monday. We are looking for a new member with 6m gp or more to replace a departing member.

What is laid back but active? We treat you like an adult, don’t count your tickets, and don’t force farm but everybody participates and logs on daily. We generate around 26k tickets per day collectively, so everyone puts in their share but we won’t grind you to death or count individual tickets. That said, we do expect daily participation.

We don’t belong to larger alliance although we share a discord with a small guild where several of us have alts (and you can put your alt there too!). We have a core group that’s been together for a long time, and we’ve created a great environment to play the game. We’re going to stay together and continue to grow. We’re different. We really believe that.

We have 70+ GLs in the guild and more on the way soon.

WE FARM CPIT. We participate in all heroic raids at regular times and give everyone a 24-hour window to sign up in advance so that no member is left behind. We sim hpit and haat. We alternate the Hsith raid start time between a US and European friendly time. Right now, we participate in DS TB (30*/30+ wat) and ROTE (17*) in place of LS. Our guild reset time is 630 ET, and we have a discord (that’s totally optional!).

For more information, please reach out to me (in-game at JE Dawg: 371-755-846 or discord at JE Dawg#7894) or visit our guild’s page at:

We are looking for participation. But we all have jobs and realize that there will be days where you won’t contribute 600 tickets and maybe even won’t log into the game at all. Come join us for a laid-back environment where you can still advance.

• Morro
    4 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    Looking for new players at minimum 2M GP. Please contact me (MorroAndJasp, in-game message through ally code 694-845-957, or message here at EA forum). At posting, our guild has 47 members. Looking to get to 50 members.

guild name: Canadian Loyalist Alliance (but members are actually from over the world, not just Canada)
    265M GP
    swgoh.gg/g/nqLbWCdXTW-EzyXzaXbcGQ/

We have a discord server to discuss detailed strategies such as for TB and Challenge Rancor. But having a discord account or not is optional.
    discord.com/invite/T9YZu5tTKq

Rancor raid (old, heroic): on sim at guild reset time 11:30 PM UTC
    Tank raid (heroic): on sim at 8 PM UTC
    Sith raid (heroic): begins at 8 PM UTC, usually finishes in 1 hour
    Challenge Rancor: Can complete phase 1 and 2. Almost clearing phase 3.

Geo TB dark side: 26 stars, around 22 Wat shards.
    Geo TB light side: 11 stars, no KAM shard yet. But on light side, we plan to do only RotE TB in the near future, until the guild grows to be capable of getting several KAM shards from light side Geo TB.
    RotE TB: 15 stars.
    Post edited by Morro on
  • BountyHunter23
    3 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    This thread can be deleted.
    Post edited by BountyHunter23 on
  • I have just started up a Guild called The 501sttt I would really like it if you would join us in battle

May the force be with you
  • Fighting Mongoose is a laid-back but active, 300m gp guild when full that farms CPIT every Monday. We are looking for a new member with 6m gp or more to replace a departing member.

We don’t belong to larger alliance although we share a discord with a small guild where several of us have alts (and you can put your alt there too!). We have a core group that’s been together for a long time, and we’ve created a great environment to play the game. We’re going to stay together and continue to grow. We’re different. We really believe that.

We have 70+ GLs in the guild and more on the way soon.

WE FARM CPIT. We participate in all heroic raids at regular times and give everyone a 24-hour window to sign up in advance so that no member is left behind. We sim hpit and haat. We alternate the Hsith raid start time between a US and European friendly time. Right now, we participate in DS TB (30*/30+ wat) and ROTE (17*) in place of LS. Our guild reset time is 630 ET, and we have a discord (that’s totally optional!).

• Hello everyone,

Mercs' Order is looking for 10 people to join our guild. We currently sit at 238 million gp and are just looking to bring in some active players to fill in some open spots.

We are a fairly laid back guild but are quite active.

The only other requirement besides being active and participating in guild events is that you are between 5 and 6 million gp.

We do have a discord and just use it for socializing and providing a space for game tips and strategy but it is not required.

We typically win territory war and run all heroic raids roughly twice a week. Working towards challenge rancor raid.

Geo TB, we get better and better each time. Light side 14/36, Dark side 27/33

We are a good group of people who often provide strategy and tips to one another and love to play this game. We also understand when life brings about unexpected events and you might need to miss a couple days but all of us do play on a daily basis.

I've been a part of this guild since the beginning and have seen people come and go, but always enjoy playing the game and meeting new people.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns, and I hope to see you in the guild!

Ally Code: 284-291-385
  • New guild looking to recruit more members big and small. we currently have 3 people with a total of 17 million GP (possibly a few more after tw ends).
    Looking to have fun and help each other grow and earn rewards.
    discord will be a must.
    our main priority is to have fun.
    if you are new and starting out we can help complete the raids for you.
    if you are experienced and starting to get burnt out with high end guilds, come enjoy a more relaxed environment.
    guilds name is: ReDo
  • JE_DAWG
    144 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    We are looking for a few members in Exar’s Legion, a 154m gp guild that accepts members over 2.5m gp.

We are a newer guild that offers a laid-back but active place to play the game.

- 16 GLs
    - All heroic raids w/ 24-hour signup / sim pit and tank
    - DS Geo (14*); LS Rotate between Hoth/Geo

https://swgoh.gg/g/gqHwbJO1RA6izhO7MgaRlA/

For more information, please reach out to me on here, in-game at SloppySteaks (ally code 781-546-547) or discord at JE Dawg#7894) or visit our guild’s page copied above.

We are looking for participation. But we all have jobs and realize that there will be days where you won’t contribute 600 tickets and maybe even won’t log into the game at all. We won’t cut you until after 4 days of inactivity or unless you start rarely logging in without a heads up. Come join us for a laid-back environment where you can still advance.
  • Aesirs Rage

We are looking for active members. (300 tickets a day).

If you are a new player, experienced player, or somewhere in between, you can find a home here.

Requirements :
    Minimum 300 tickets daily
    Must participate in all guild activities
    Grow, learn, and have fun.

We can grow together. The more members the strong we and you are.

Contacts :
    Search Aesirs Rage and hit join tab.
    My ally code is 625-939-589
    AesirCon
    See you soon!!!!
  • https://recruit.swgoh.gg/guild/1358/legends-of-light

Legends of Light
    371M GP

One spot for CPit, R9 guild available to replace upcoming retirements. Must be KAM ready, have 6M+ GP.
    LSGeoTB alternates with RotE TB.

Relaxed CPit guild is at 49/50 (semi-active, no tix minimum)
    Raids at 7pm Pacific, 8m, 9c, 10pm Eastern.

TW: Droid brains, R9 ready. Sign up required to reach 320M+. No forced farms.

Semi-active, no hard tix requirement. Must contribute to TW, TB, CPit success.

Message us on our optional Discord recruitment server with your swgoh.gg profile or Ally Code.

https://discord.gg/C26WwgZ

Or get in touch in game: 494863299

MTFBWY!
  • JE_DAWG
    144 posts Member
    edited March 2023
    Fighting Mongoose is a laid-back but active, 310m gp guild when full that farms CPIT every Sunday. We are looking for a new member with 6m gp or more to replace a departing member.

We have 90+ GLs in the guild and more on the way soon.

WE FARM CPIT. We participate in all heroic raids at regular times and give everyone a 24-hour window to sign up in advance so that no member is left behind. We sim hpit and haat. We alternate the Hsith raid start time between a US and European friendly time. Right now, we participate in DS TB (30*/30+ wat) and ROTE (19*) in place of LS. Our guild reset time is 630 ET, and we have a discord (that’s totally optional!).

• LuckE1 we’re a causal guild hoping to add some dedicated players.

Guild Name: LuckE1 https://swgoh.gg/g/UydEGgilSN-54RBMu3fFPA/
    246million GP
    Full Heroic Raids
    LS Geo TB - 6 stars with 3 KAM shards
    DS Geo TB - 15 stars and 20 Wat shards
    Empire TB - 9 Stars
    TW- win rate 75-85%
    We will shift between Empire and DS Geo TB, as there is more of a need for Wat shards.

There aren’t any hard and fast rules just participate in TW/TB, and let us know about any game downtime.
    We’re looking for causal players looking to escape the grind but still enjoy the game, we’re not going to dictate your farming
    We’ve accrued a group of players that like what we’ve got going and want to continue building upon that.

Right now Luck E1 has a couple of spots open and will try to accommodate as needed, feel free to message. https://discord.gg/WJgDZUXv
  • Who likes chores? Nobody. So come join us.

We're NO CHORES (358mil+ GP), an active, but casual guild, who currently have some vacancies to fill (5mil GP minimum).

Raids:
    All heroic raids launch at 7:30p EST with a 24 hour join period, so that no one misses out on rewards.

Territory Wars and Battles:
    We do well in Territory Wars, and only ask you to participate if you sign up. We are getting 18* in the new TB, and earning Reva shards.

Requirements:
    We don't have any strict rules, but are looking for players (5mil GP minimum) who are active and are able to contribute to guild activities (Cpit, TW, TB, etc.). We understand that people have lives, so there are no daily requirements, or discord needed.

Contact Us:
    • Guild Recruiter: GrendelKhan (Forum), Ally Code: 442-672-591
    • Guild Leader: Wes Terallo, Ally Code: 472-736-428
  • Karvenh
    365 posts Member
    Liebe Holotisch Helden,

wir suchen entspannte aber aktive Spieler, die das Spiel einfach nur spielen.
    Keine Farmvorgaben
    Discord ist kein Muss
    Deine Sammlung sollte zur Gilde passen, dass du auch bei allen Events/Raids mit uns teilnehmen kannst
    Aktiv, täglich online und Bock auf TK/TS wäre für uns schon super !

Das sind wir: https://swgoh.gg/g/HVK5Jy7OQsCkV7CesJtIzQ/
    Discord: https://discord.gg/vr5Jbgkmpy
    InGame: Wes Terallo (Lead) 428-858-587 - Lenders (Offi) 426-246-465 - Juffo (Offi) 358-495-591

Wenn du Lust hast, das Spiel in Ruhe angehen zulassen, aber trotzdem überall mitmischen willst bist du herzlich willkommen!
  • JE_DAWG
    144 posts Member
    Fighting Mongoose is a laid-back but active, 310m gp guild when full that farms CPIT every Sunday. We are looking for a new member with 6m gp or more to replace a departing member.

WE FARM CPIT. We participate in all heroic raids at regular times and give everyone a 24-hour window to sign up in advance so that no member is left behind. We sim hpit and haat. We alternate the Hsith raid start time between a US and European friendly time. Right now, we participate in DS TB (30*/30+ wat) and ROTE (19*) in place of LS. Our guild reset time is 630 ET, and we have a discord (that’s totally optional!).

• Aesirs Rage

We are looking for players who really want to grow themselves and the guild.

All we ask of you be active. Daily.
    400 to 600 raid tickets a day.
    Must have atheist 1 7* character.
    If you are going to miss a day to a few days, let us know.
    Participate in ALL guild events. (That you can)
    Ask questions to get help on toons, squads, tb, tw, and anything else you wish to know.

We are an active and relaxed guild.
    We use both in game chat and discord for communication. (Not macharacter.
    You can join by searching guild name and hitting join tab, or my ally code .

AesirCon
    625-939-589
    See you there.

• Halbie
    13 posts Member
    Looking for a place with friendly players who want to help?

We are casual, thus no stress... we only ask you be active and participate in Territory Wars (which ultimately benefits you)...

We help players level up in a cooperative environment...

Not a team player? This probably isn’t the guild you are looking for...

Message Hobbes (ally code: 921-937-281 )

Sincerely yours,

The staff of Canadian Sabres

(you don’t have to be Canadian to join eh...)

• The Petzi's Padawans
    https://swgoh.gg/g/EAyhIOgqRt-dv8dyJN9t8g/
    are searching for reinforcement.
    We have 4 inactives which we want to replace, we already kicked one, but we have space for up to 4 players

We are a german and english speaking guild from the very beginning.
    We are a group of veteran players and newer players, respecting the real life but try to be active as possible.
    We have 286 mio GP.
    Sim HAAT and Rancor at 18:00 UTC
    HSITH starts at 18:00 UTC and 2 UTC (for our players in other timezones than europe)
    with 24hours joining phase
    We beat CPit too but it takes us 2 days. Each new active member would make that easier 😉

Instead of Geo LS we do the new ROTE TB and make 11 stars here.
    We make 24 stars with 23 WAT shards (increasing) on Geo DS.
    We win 3 of 4 TW battles with around 38 people participating
    We have an optional Discord channel https://discord.gg/T6hfJBU
    If you are a friendly active player feel free to contact me here or ingame: 157-812-111

Yours GreatMacros

• JE_DAWG
    144 posts Member
    Fighting Mongoose is a laid-back but active, 320m gp guild when full that farms CPIT every Saturday. We are looking for a new member with 6m gp or more to replace a departing member.

https://swgoh.gg/g/qP1oI5rkTP-ni0mdvGvVUQ/

• https://recruit.swgoh.gg/guild/1358/legends-of-light

Legends of Light
    380M GP, Relaxed

One spot, must be KAM ready, have 6M+ GP.
    Raids at 7pm Pacific, 8m, 9c, 10pm Eastern.
    Semi-active, no hard tix requirement. Must contribute to TW, TB, CPit success.

Message us on our optional Discord recruitment server discord.gg/C26WwgZ with your swgoh.gg profile or Ally Code.