Bots in arena??

Has any other arena ladders noticed some Asian letter names in there leader board? These guys don't act rational. They always...always attack the highest ranked person they can till they number 1. Regardless of timezone...

If I am playing early (I play for central time cutoff) and attack these guys right after someone knocks em out of first in est. Say I am 6...someone knocks Asian bot from 1 to 5. I attack him knock him 5 to 6...he always...Always attacks number 2. Then ten minutes later number 1...regardless of when I do it. Central time he attacks right back...est...PST..some crazy 4 in the morning it don't matter..

It's ez to out smart though..just attack him from a number where his robot ai won't attack back...for example hit him from 6 when he is 3 right after the regular timezone guy knocks him from 1 to 3..the bot will always attack 2 as soon as it's put out of match with you...leaving you good at 3....or when it is your timezone just sit on 2. The bot will always attack whoever is 1. Then attack it as it sits number1 close to timeout...

I am sure people on my ladderr noticed this guy...dekaying soul...vendetta..johlkael...antonio..havok leingod...caspar..please tell me I am not paranoid!!!!!

Maybe I am conditioned to see asian names as rmt bots.....and he runs full on droid team so haha.

Does droid team with rg beat meta teams when vboth are controlled by ai??

Replies

• Lol.. If he's Japanese 4:00AM PST is 8PM over there.
  • 71302c.png
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • I've heard that there are professional account farmers. Build the account up. Sell it for a profit. Could be bots or multiple people running the account.
  • Some people just play when they have time to play and don't worry or care about time zones.
  • yeah. some people just camp out at rank 1, regardless of timezone. jerks.
  • Has any other arena ladders noticed some Asian letter names in there leader board? These guys don't act rational. They always...always attack the highest ranked person they can till they number 1. Regardless of timezone...

If I am playing early (I play for central time cutoff) and attack these guys right after someone knocks em out of first in est. Say I am 6...someone knocks Asian bot from 1 to 5. I attack him knock him 5 to 6...he always...Always attacks number 2. Then ten minutes later number 1...regardless of when I do it. Central time he attacks right back...est...PST..some crazy 4 in the morning it don't matter..

It's ez to out smart though..just attack him from a number where his robot ai won't attack back...for example hit him from 6 when he is 3 right after the regular timezone guy knocks him from 1 to 3..the bot will always attack 2 as soon as it's put out of match with you...leaving you good at 3....or when it is your timezone just sit on 2. The bot will always attack whoever is 1. Then attack it as it sits number1 close to timeout...

I am sure people on my ladderr noticed this guy...dekaying soul...vendetta..johlkael...antonio..havok leingod...caspar..please tell me I am not paranoid!!!!!

Maybe I am conditioned to see asian names as rmt bots.....and he runs full on droid team so haha.

Does droid team with rg beat meta teams when vboth are controlled by ai??

What is irrational about attacking the highest ranked person until you are number 1? That's the whole point of the arena!
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • Starjumper wrote: »
    What is irrational about attacking the highest ranked person until you are number 1? That's the whole point of the arena!

Are you for serious.
  • I don't disagree with Starjumper. The ai is pretty dumb - if you have the ability, why wouldn't you.
    Tekken 7
  • Murderhole wrote: »
    Starjumper wrote: »

Are you for serious.

How else would you move up in Arena? Attacking the highest ranked person you can is kind of the point
  • I usually can not play from 6 to 7. So i use 3 arena turns in morning before work and then the last 2 when i can. Sometimes before pay out and sometimes after. But the higher you are the less you fall.
  • I don't know about bots being in arena cause they always attack the highest possible.... I do that everytime I battle. Unless I see someone I dislike and I can still move up the same regardless.
  • Alita wrote: »
    yeah. some people just camp out at rank 1, regardless of timezone. jerks.

Lol! The nerve of some people...

• Mittens
    967 posts Member
    I also have seen robots in the arena. I've seen IG 86, IG 88, and HK 47. I have yet to see IG 100 or General Grevous.
  • Vadim
    30 posts Member
    Bots in the top of many of EA.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    edited March 2016
    How do we know they are bots?

Edit: I mean, I try to hit as high as I can as well, not quite in reach of the top, but I think hitting high is kind of the goal....?
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Not a Bot, but a ProGamer
  • Mittens wrote: »
    I also have seen robots in the arena. I've seen IG 86, IG 88, and HK 47. I have yet to see IG 100 or General Grevous.

I will have GG in the arena in about 1 more week
    Green_Legend_Ran A storm is coming...
  • Mittens wrote: »

THIS!!!
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • Yea I see bot teams with Poe in the arena.
  • Asian bots reference...no. Speculative post. If you feel there is issues with cheating going on, please report cheaters to.

@CG_LucifersDaddy
This discussion has been closed.