Getting Wat Tambor

Apart from Separatist Retaliation (and GET3), are there any alternate sources of Wat Tambor shards?

(Was the paid bundle from the 7 days of festivities last month the first and only pack of its kind?)
Hello there.

Replies

• Options
    Join a guild that runs Geo DS TB and gets a lot of Wat shards. That will be quicker for you then waiting for packs to occasionally appear
    all the Jedi say I’m pretty fly for a Qui guy
  • Options
    Have packs previously appeared though?
    Hello there.
  • Options
    Yes, but not very often
  • NYIM
    60 posts Member
    Options
    Have packs previously appeared though?
    They came back about twice a year, at christmas in the holyday bundles and in the first half of the year, last year was in march. So not very often.
  • Options
    Are you in a good guild? Earning 25+ wat shards per ds geo? what is your gp? what is your guild gp?
  • Options
    He's in a guild by himself
  • Options
    He's in a guild by himself

What is the point in that?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Well that’s an issue
  • Options
    Going to try to get into a new Guild next week after the TB. I am still hesitant about leaving though, as I have managed to accumulate over 90k Tank Takedown Tickets.
    Hello there.
  • Options
    Can you clear the tank yourself? If so, run it and move on. You'll be better off and progressing quicker in an active guild
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options
    Going to try to get into a new Guild next week after the TB. I am still hesitant about leaving though, as I have managed to accumulate over 90k Tank Takedown Tickets.

Isn't the cost to launch 90k? Are you able to beat it by yourself?

If so, beat it, then leave. If not, leave.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I wish lol. I don't have that many 7-Star characters (though I am trying to invest in teams that can solo it).
    Hello there.
  • Options
    I can send over my alt if you need help clearing it
  • Options
    Second place rewards don't seem that bad (wish it was 10 shards instead of 9 though). Guess it'll work.
    Hello there.
  • Options
    Oh wait a second. I just noticed I've mainly got 6-star characters rather than 7-star (one 7-star).
    Hello there.
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options
    I wish lol. I don't have that many 7-Star characters (though I am trying to invest in teams that can solo it).

Then the tickets are doing you no good at all.

A real guild can build those tickets up in days.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Not wanting to leave a guild because of friendship made there is understandable (although it might not be rational sometimes).
    Not wanting to leave because of raid tickets is waaayyyyy beyond my level of understanding..
  • Options
    All you need is one 7 star toon to participate. Let me know if you need my alt
  • Options
    4 hours later, my message shows up, lol.