GC Empire Fleet

What's up with the new GC? Malevolence has its ultimate in the first turn, and I can't find a modifier that explains this...
Is it a bug?

Replies

• Seen the same. If only someone at CG actually worked in QA
  • Wouldn’t be much of a challenge if there weren’t any bugs
  • Anyone done the evasion feat?
  • im not experiencing this bug, only thnig I see is 1 health summoned droids
  • The no health summoned vultures is also real. This is seriously broken. Tried it again and got hit with the ult after 15 seconds. My exe isn’t getting a turn until after they’ve used the ult.
  • The same - using ultimate at 1 turne most of the time
    With some rng may use utlimate at second turn
    But it is obvious it doesnt have any cooldown on it, and i cannot find such modifier
    a0erw701u8r3.jpg
  • Cg didn’t want us to have red or gold box on this one I guess
  • Cg didn’t want us to have red or gold box on this one I guess

Gold box is ok. Red box is hard.

I went with executor but kept HT until after first ultimate. Then managed to stick around long enough for executor to do it's thing.

Evasion feat I'm struggling with. Might just have to wait for BitDynasty
  • Enigmatic_Potato
    796 posts Member
    edited January 2023
    Anyone done the evasion feat?

I managed it with this fleet, got lucky and Mal didn't use Ult 1st turn. I think it was 2nd or 3rd.

EDIT - It was T9 for evades, because that is all you need.

71xugsd3t6cc.jpg
  • StarSon
    7405 posts Member

I managed it with this fleet, got lucky and Mal didn't use Ult 1st turn. I think it was 2nd or 3rd.

71xugsd3t6cc.jpg

Good tip, but does require a high gear crew. My Phantom dies after 2 or 3 dodges at g12 crew.
  • Got the evasion feat with executrix starting scythe, palp, tfp. Bring in hmf as the first reinforcement for the foresight. You really need to draw it out.
  • I somehow managed to pull off the evasion feat with this amazing Team on Tier 9 (got all the other feats with Bounty Hunter/Imperial mixed Executor Team)

cm9im53w71po.jpg

Tie Pilot evaded the first 2 or 3 opening hits and the Malevolence used its Ulti in its second turn. I called the Phantom first and then the Ghost, because I hoped for some Phantom evades, but they did nothing... At last I called Hounds Tooth, but I didn't taunt, so the Tie can get focused.

I managed to get some evades through Executors healing ability, but in the end the Tie did all the heavy lifting.

The Malevolence pulled out another ultimate and killed Bossk, before mine was ready and lastly my Tie pilot killed one Hyena and IG 2000 while evading everything, it was beautiful
  • Haven't done the evade fleet yet, but am at GC-T9 (139/155) doing a QGJ, HY, and low gear Jedi on Tier 3. which the highest you can use squads. Will try one of the suggestions above for fleet evade
  • StarSon wrote: »

71xugsd3t6cc.jpg

Good tip, but does require a high gear crew. My Phantom dies after 2 or 3 dodges at g12 crew.

My Phantom pilots are an average of G9
  • StarSon
    7405 posts Member
    StarSon wrote: »

71xugsd3t6cc.jpg

My Phantom pilots are an average of G9

Lucky lucky. Mine are g12/g12/g13. Never got it to work.