Darth revan counterGA

What are some good darth revan and Malak counters in the arena? I am tired of losing to this one stupid team. At the moment I do not have a dark side revan, or GAS. I can try and farm them but it'll be months. I do have a Vader at relic 5. And wampa at relic 5. But I really need a counter to this team. I once went 0 to 3 all because of darth revan.

Replies

• Lumiya
    1462 posts Member
    Padme is also a good counter, if you use her make sure she is slow enough that she takes her turn after the opponents used all their specials so you can use the healing.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • I use imperial troopers - assuming your Piett or Gideon is faster than Drevan - its pretty reliable.
  • Jimster1
    174 posts Member
    edited January 2023
    Since I don't have GAS, but have Padme I can get that tram ready on the way to GAS.
    I am assuming Padme, Kenobi( general) and then anakin JK

I also have Some of the troopers I am currently gearing shore trooper up.
  • Wed_Santa
    965 posts Member
    edited January 2023
    In GAC, Wampa is another option - and of course eventually putting together your own DR team is worth doing (obviously you want to mod your DR quick to get the gear on first)
  • There is a lot I want to focus on. I want Padme decently geared, Starkiller and revan. I have more of a connection to starkiller than revan.
  • Wed_Santa wrote: »
    In GAC, Wampa is another option - and of course eventually putting together your own DR team is worth doing (obviously you want to mod your DR quick to get the gear on first)

I highly doubt Wampa is ever taking down a DR team. Especially if Malak is there.
  • Wed_Santa
    965 posts Member
    edited January 2023
    She’s more viable in 3v3 - especially with a datacron. I just checked swgoh.gg for the last round & she’s got a >80% success rate against some DR teams - but yes useless vs DR with Malak
  • Lumiya
    1462 posts Member
    Jimster1 wrote: »
    Since I don't have GAS, but have Padme I can get that tram ready on the way to GAS.

Padme, Ahsoka, Anakin, GMY and GK is the team I used. After GMY went to Revan, I used Barriss instead.
  • Go to www.swhog.gg for all your counter-needs.
  • Lumiya wrote: »

Padme, Ahsoka, Anakin, GMY and GK is the team I used. After GMY went to Revan, I used Barriss instead.

Good I have them all at 7 stars but anakin. Though he is at 6.5. I even have GMY at relic1
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Wed_Santa wrote: »

I highly doubt Wampa is ever taking down a DR team. Especially if Malak is there.

DR BSF Talon wampa has beat over 80% of the time over the last 3 seasons of 3v3.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Lumiya
    1462 posts Member
    Lumiya wrote: »

Good I have them all at 7 stars but anakin. Though he is at 6.5. I even have GMY at relic1

Perfect, you can't do anything wrong in leveling those toons. It also gives you a great basis for fleets especially if you want to go for Negotiator.
  • I just finished my one journey guide( Besar mando) so now I am going for GAS.
  • Jedi knight Luke can take a full DR team with just hermit Yoda and a single other Jedi