New conquest feats for Jan 2023

2Next

Replies

• Looking for thoughts on my Conquest strategy. I'm at 2.14M GP and struggled to get more than 130 keycards 2 conquests ago, so wondering whether I should stick with Easy (where I've not had issues getting the red crate) or go Normal. My Inquisitors are only at 3 stars, Droids and Hutt Cartel are not yet strong, and no C-3PO, 0-0-0 and BT-1.

Here's my swgoh.gg page
  • If you can earn 1 crate in a harder level it is worth more than the max crate below. I haven't actually seen easy crate contents, but that is my understanding for all conquest rewards. Do the hardest level you are allowed to, unless you find the lower level actually fun, I guess.
  • Definitely. 1st crate in Normal should provide essentially the same rewards as max crate in Easy.

You have a chance to get 2nd crate, so I would take it.

BUT... as @Winterwolves said: this is a game. We play to have fun. If Normal isn't fun, then you definitely have the option of ditching the extra in-game rewards in order to increase your personal fun. Some people will tell you to always go for the rewards, but playing just for fun is a completely valid option.

So... your choice. If you think you can have fun playing Normal, def do that b/c then you get the fun AND the better rewards. If you think you can't have fun playing Normal, you have a difficult choice that goes to why you're playing the game. I certainly encourage you to make the best choice for you, but I can't tell you what choice that is.
  • If you have the option to try normal, I would try it at least once to see where you land. You can always go back to easy on the next conquest.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Confirmed that 0-0-0 and BT-1 do not need to survive. Did Rey, C3PO, R2D2, 0-0-0, BT-1 and those two fell quickly due to their low gear, but I got credit for both feat.
  • Second that. I did my own test during the first hour Conquest was open but forgot to report back. They def do not need to survive. (Though with 50RT it's not hard to resurrect them, if you have ZA to let your relic droids kill the enemy.
  • Second that. I did my own test during the first hour Conquest was open but forgot to report back. They def do not need to survive. (Though with 50RT it's not hard to resurrect them, if you have ZA to let your relic droids kill the enemy.

Have not seen ZA yet. Waiting for that before going with 50RT lead.
  • I think CG is moving toward not being able to get the red box unless you buy a conquest pass. The amount of energy you will need to complete all these feats just went up significantly, from like 4000 to 6000. Even doubling feats, it's still a huge commitment.
  • StarSon wrote: »
    CaesarAM wrote: »
    Master’s Training 50 times again too. So 3 50x feats with 1 or 2 characters that do the feat.

MT can be done in 2 or 3 battles though. Torture and Fracture aren't really cheese-able. But keep in mind, Conquest isn't supposed to be fun, so it's fine.

How are you supposed to get this done in 2 or 3 battles? Are you confusing the Hoda ability with JML's?