Is old ben, stormtrooper han, luke skywalker farmboy, princess leia and lando calrissian a good team

DarthDavanus
44 posts Member
edited January 2023
I'm looking to use this team to unlock Emperor Palpatine, I know that most advice is to go for the Phoenix squad. But I wanted to build this team from the sequels to unlock Palpatine, is it worth it though? And has anyone done it before?

Replies

• It's mostly the journey team required for CLS, so you'll get good use out of it in any case. You'll be able to get palp with it at about g10-11 I think. Then you can use Palp with an empire team to get R2-D2, and then CLS.

Probably don't take any but old ben higher than g10 of you can avoid it to start with. He's the best long term unit in your listed squad.
  • It's a terrible team. But they're needed for CLS and or a couple for GLs so not a wasted farm
  • DarthDavanus
    44 posts Member
    edited January 2023
    Thanks, guys for the advice/honesty. :)

I attached a screenshot of my team, for the Palpatine journey.

7lkd5x451ti7.png
  • Thanks, guys for the advice/honesty. :)

I attached a screenshot of my team, for the Palpatine journey.

7lkd5x451ti7.png

Just generally speaking, you're probably better off with Lando lead at that level.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • So Lando's leader ability is better than Old Ben's ability?
  • Anyone else think this was a necro post from 2016? At the time we were using old Ben lead though nobody really used Lando at all until Wiggs came out.
  • It's a good team...from a certain point of view.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Kinda wish I started playing SWGOH since 2016, I just started last December 2022. I'm very late to the party. :D
  • Legend91 wrote: »
    It's a good team...from a certain point of view.

Thanks for building back my confidence in this team. :)