Wrong GAC rank standing

Is this normal?

I think I would have been top 500 and got 500-1000 rewards

0i5q9js3eqh1.png
hg3wqbyoxumb.png

Replies

• 584 is more than 500 so you are not top 500...
  • SmiicElpor wrote: »
    584 is more than 500 so you are not top 500...
    I think the point is that his ranking displays a SR of 3800, but his SR is stated elsewhere on that image as 3834.
  • Is this normal?

I think I would have been top 500 and got 500-1000 rewards

0i5q9js3eqh1.png
    hg3wqbyoxumb.png

Yes, it's normal :(
  • 76x0pzl8jxfp.jpeg
    Wow.

CG throwing me a bone.

I’ve spent a couple of GACs in Kyber 2 (curse you, squish!) and only just clawed my way back into Kyber 1 by winning my last round. There is no way I’m as high up as 119th.
  • I'm not even on the list of "MY RANKING". :smiley:

I fell from Kyber 2 to Kyber 3 on my match yesterday, but I'm apparently in the 13,000ths rank in Kyber 3 now. Maybe more people play this game than I thought.
  • TVF
    36575 posts Member
    76x0pzl8jxfp.jpeg
    Wow.

CG throwing me a bone.

I’ve spent a couple of GACs in Kyber 2 (curse you, squish!) and only just clawed my way back into Kyber 1 by winning my last round. There is no way I’m as high up as 119th.

I'm higher SR than you and I got less crystals.

johnoliveritsnotfair.gif
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
    I think the point is that his ranking displays a SR of 3800, but his SR is stated elsewhere on that image as 3834.

On my screen the one in the upper right corner is up to date. The one shown in the ranks is my SR before the last round (checked out in .gg).

Oh boy, were the rewards dispersed without counting the last round?
  • TVF
    36575 posts Member
    also #highersrthandarjhumblebrag
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH

On my screen the one in the upper right corner is up to date. The one shown in the ranks is my SR before the last round (checked out in .gg).

They almost were… I am certain I was 119th in K2 before my final round when I got promoted to K1.

Seems like they paid us out on ranking after 8th round, but if you got promoted / demoted they used your final division.
  • Lumiya
    1462 posts Member
    SmiicElpor wrote: »

They almost were… I am certain I was 119th in K2 before my final round when I got promoted to K1.

Seems like they paid us out on ranking after 8th round, but if you got promoted / demoted they used your final division.

Yes this seems accurate. I got demoted after my last round and got the reward for the final division.
    We are all made of star-stuff

yes, exactly that

They always pay the place after round 8. It has always been that way.

I've never seen the k2 to k1 promotion help people like that before, way to find a great loophole.

I went from k2 to actual top 250 in k1 from going 9-0. Let's just say, my body is not ready for the beating next week in 5v5

It has been like this for months. The last round of GAC isn't factored into leaderboards until the next season's Join Period begins. So rewards are based off of standing Round 8.

It's dumb, but CG isn't aware or willing to correct it.