Conquest sector 2 damage immunity bug?

In conquest sector 2, my 5 droids all gained damage immunity from 50rt's conquest omicron ability, but none of them counted towards the feat.

A working as intended feature designed to infuriate people who are silly enough to spend an omicron for conquest, or a bug?

Replies

• I think the damage immunity from the sorty omicrons are different from the ones counted in the feat. They can’t be removed? Probably should be clearer in the feat description.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    I think the damage immunity from the sorty omicrons are different from the ones counted in the feat. They can’t be removed? Probably should be clearer in the feat description.

Rey's damage immunity can't be removed either. Does that one count?
  • Nauros wrote: »
    I think the damage immunity from the sorty omicrons are different from the ones counted in the feat. They can’t be removed? Probably should be clearer in the feat description.

Rey's damage immunity can't be removed either. Does that one count?

Just tested - Rey's damage immunity counts.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Sortie's is another ability that is coded backwards.

The enemies are the ones applying the damage immunity to your team, it won't count for the feat.

8j2v6w1qdlvh.jpg
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    edited January 2023
    Sortie's is another ability that is coded backwards.

The enemies are the ones applying the damage immunity to your team, it won't count for the feat.

8j2v6w1qdlvh.jpg

Though the feat does say, "gain" Damage Immunity, and not "apply." It wouldn't be the first time the description was flat out wrong though.
  • crzydroid wrote: »

8j2v6w1qdlvh.jpg

Though the feat does say, "gain" Damage Immunity, and not "apply." It wouldn't be the first time the description was flat out wrong though.

Feats for buffs always say "gain"
    It's only debuffs that say "apply" or "attempt to apply"
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    CG gonna CG.
  • Out. Rageous.

I mean, this feat is WAY easier to get than 40x Fracture or whatever, but still. They've been very specifically pushing 50RT for a while now. The fact that it never occurred to them that we might actually use 50RT to get damage immunity is... not plausible.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Out. Rageous.

I mean, this feat is WAY easier to get than 40x Fracture

Well yeah, which makes this way not outrageous to me.

I got it basically on accident doing the Sep feat plus the R2/C3 feat.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    crzydroid wrote: »

8j2v6w1qdlvh.jpg

Feats for buffs always say "gain"
    It's only debuffs that say "apply" or "attempt to apply"

Ah, yeah, true.
  • JMK's ultimate is working for it.
  • crzydroid wrote: »

8j2v6w1qdlvh.jpg

Not the first time they can't code properly and fail miserably on these feats, definitely won't be the last time either