Conquest Lock

What is the purpose behind locking someone on a particular difficulty of Conquest? Does it make the game better? For example: I tried Medium difficulty but the second battle against Rey, BB8, R2D2, C3PO, Finn? Anyways after having my whole roster destroyed, I’d like to reduce the difficulty and continue having something to do, but am locked in to Medium.

Replies

• JoryG87
    258 posts Member
    edited January 2023
    You made the GP mark to go for Medium. If you have invested in decent squads, you should be able to clear the Rey squad. What are you currently using?

If you post your swgoh.gg link, people could help you in the right direction.
  • Rey plus the droids are a pretty hard counter to bounty hunters.
  • Maybe try some consumables to get past the harder nodes - the ability block or frenzy tech should help, along with a speed or offense boost and a protection medpack. They don't expire until you win a few battles so they should persist across attempts.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Llennob wrote: »
    What is the purpose behind locking someone on a particular difficulty of Conquest
    I would guess it is so you can't do MORE THAN ONE and get all the rewards :)
    It does ask if you are sure, at least twice...and i was under the impression you had to complete EASY in order to play MEDIUM. At least i think i got HARD unlocked only after i completed MEDIUM.
    Usually if you complete the first sector of MEDIUM you should get rewards as good as a the last in EASY...so i would try to do that at least...even if it required some buffs on some missions.

• V01D
    117 posts Member
    You usually always have two node options for teams to fight. Who is the other team?
  • Lumiya
    1435 posts Member
    V01D wrote: »
    You usually always have two node options for teams to fight. Who is the other team?

Not always. Certain nodes are just single for example after "completing" a path/before the new path starts.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • OP said second battle
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for life.
  • BTW...my present go team with Rey leads is Sith Empire...Revan lead. Althought i have to admit Rey leads are sometimes very tough...i go around whenever not worth the effort...