CC-1010 "Fox" - Kit Concept/Fan Idea

Anakin_Nakamura
20 posts Member
edited June 2023
I've been thinking about Clone Troopers and I wish this game had more clone troopers. Like Bly, Gree, Appo, Jesse or Delta Squad, those cool clone troopers. So I thought of making a fan kit for CC-1010 "Fox". Let me know what you think! Changes can be made accordingly. Just to be clear, like I did with the Shadow Guard, when I say "Galactic Republic Leader", I mean Galactic Republic characters with the Leader tag, not just the squad's Leader. I feel saying "Galactic Republic Leader" to be more desirable.

This is my fifth kit concept, would've been sixth, but my Shadow Trooper one disappeared.
hlrv1xi4hduc.png
Name: CC-1010 "Fox"

Tags: Light Side, Tank (STR), Clone Trooper, Galactic Republic

Relic Amplifier: CC-1010's Phase II Helmet

Clone Trooper Tank that safeguards authority figures and can call in reinforcements.

Basic: Dual DC-17 Blaster Pistols (Omega)
Deal Physical damage to target enemy. If the target enemy is Separatist, gain Offense Up for 2 turns.

If Fox already has Offense Up, call the Clone Shocktrooper and a random non-Bad Batch Galactic Republic Clone Trooper to Assist.

Special 1: Defenders of the Capital (Cooldown 2 turns; Omega)
Deal Physical damage to target enemy. If the target enemy is Separatist or Bounty Hunter, inflict Stun, otherwise inflict Offense Down for 2 turns. Bounty Hunters cannot resist this effect. If Coruscant Underworld Police is present, whenever this Stun expires or is dispelled, inflict Stagger.

This attack has +10% additional Offense for each Galactic Republic ally, doubled for Galactic Republic Leaders.

Special 2: Coruscant Guard Commander (Cooldown 5 turns; Omega)
Summon a Clone Shocktrooper to the Ally Slot, if it is available. If a Clone Shocktrooper is already present, promote them to Shocktrooper Officer. If they were already a Shocktrooper Officer, they gain Offense Up and Speed Up for 2 turns, and reduce this ability's cooldown by 1. At the start of the encounter if all allies are non-Bad Batch Galactic Republic, summon a Clone Shocktrooper.

This ability can only be used if all allies are non-Bad Batch Galactic Republic at the start of Battle.

Unique 1: Bound by Duty and Honour (Zeta & Omicron)
If the allied Leader is Galactic Republic, Taunt for 2 turns whenever they are critically hit and all other non-Bad Batch Clone Trooper allies gain 20% Offense until the end of their next turn. Fox assists with his Basic ability whenever a Galactic Republic Leader uses an ability, dealing 60% less damage; decreased to 30% if Padmé Amidala is an ally.

While Fox has Taunt, he has +20% Defense for each Galactic Republic ally present, doubled for Galactic Republic Leaders.

While in Grand Arenas: whenever Fox gains Taunt, instead dispel Taunt and gain 2 stacks of Resilient Defense (max 8) for the rest of Battle. When Padmé Amidala or any Galactic Republic Leader loses all Protection, they recover 50% Protection and Fox gains 4 stacks of Resilient Defense. Fox has +20% Defense for each stack of Resilient Defense.

Unique 2: Clone Shocktrooper
Light Side, Attacker, Clone Trooper, Galactic Republic

[Basic] Supportive Fire: Deal Physical damage to target enemy. If this unit has been promoted to Shocktrooper Officer, call a random non-Bad Batch Clone Trooper ally to Assist.

[Special] Bounty Hunter Capture!: Deal Special damage to target enemy. If the target was a Bounty Hunter, inflict Captive, which can't be copied, dispelled, evaded, resisted or prevented, until the start of Clone Shocktrooper's third turn, enemies gain 25 buffs or Clone Shocktrooper is Defeated.

[Unique] Summoned: This unit's stats scale with the summoner's stats, can only be summoned to the ally slot if it's available, and cannot be summoned in Raids. This unit does not count for "Defeated Units" effects and does not count as an "Active Ally" or "Active Enemy". A unit can't be revived if this summoned unit exists in their slot. When there are no other allied combatants, this unit escapes from battle.

My synergy suggestions would be Padmé Amidala (for obvious reasons), Jedi Knight Anakin, CT-7567 "Rex" and CC-2224 "Cody". My reasoning for why the Bad Batch are excluded is because I don't consider them to be part of the Galactic Republic anymore, even though they have the Galactic Republic tag. Also, I am well aware that Fox might not work so much under a Padmé lead, since the Protection Up buffs provided by Padmé prevents Galactic Republic allies from being critically hit, he isn't meant to be led by Padmé. The synergy comes from the 2008 Clone Wars film.
Post edited by Anakin_Nakamura on

Replies

• StickSurfer
    297 posts Member
    edited January 2023
    This looks like a really neat kit. Wondering if some Coruscant Underworld Police synergy could be included for both thematic purposes and to give CUP some purpose.

Otherwise, really well written. I like how the Kit is written with the style of official Kit descriptions. Keeping Bad Batch out for thematic purposes was a nice touch.
    Hello there.
  • This looks like a really neat kit. Wondering if some Coruscant Underworld Police synergy could be included for both thematic purposes and to give CUP some purpose.

Otherwise, really well written. I like how the Kit is written with the style of official Kit descriptions. Keeping Bad Batch out for thematic purposes was a nice touch.

Thanks! Whenever I write this sorta stuff, I like to add realism to it, which is where the writing style comes. As for CUP, during the writing process, I actually did forget that CUP existed. I could add something to the first special for CUP.