Past titles and portraits

Is there any chance that older titles and portraits will be released again for newer players to potentially acquire?

Replies

• Lumiya
    1431 posts Member
    +1

When they removed them from GAC they said they would see to bring them into the game another way. At the moment this is only for the spenders if I am not mistaken... If you buy the Conquest pass there sometimes are some?
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Lumiya
    1431 posts Member
    To add as a suggestion: Maybe they can create Quests to get them. The Quests could use a rework amyway so they would be killing two birds with one stone.
  • I would say bring them back to GAC but don't add banner score to them. Only have them as optional stuff to achieve during your matches.
  • Yep, the one I earned from gac my first time ever playing is still my favorite
    cg8e3ikorovm.jpeg
  • They really could use to put in more quests
  • Yeah the quests definitely need a rework. The existing ones are alright, but the bounty hunter one is the only one that's really a challenge.
  • LendersQuiz
    1161 posts Member
    edited January 2023
    Jacgul wrote: »
    Yeah the quests definitely need a rework. The existing ones are alright, but the bounty hunter one is the only one that's really a challenge.

Cause doing the fulcrum one, where you have to do a LS Hoth TB, isn't "challenging" in its own way. lol

p0313tikd32l.png
  • Jacgul wrote: »
    Yeah the quests definitely need a rework. The existing ones are alright, but the bounty hunter one is the only one that's really a challenge.

Cause doing the fulcrum one, where you have to do a LS Hoth TB, isn't "challenging" in its own way. lol

p0313tikd32l.png

Isn't that the mission where you're supposed to use CLS and ROLO?
    Isn't that the mission where you're supposed to use CLS and ROLO?

As stated in the image, Hoth Rebel Assault (aka LS Hoth TB) Rogue One mission.
    Do a LS Hoth TB, then, during phase 6, beat the special mission using RO toons.
  • So build your rogue one. There's a quest where you have to kill 50 wampas....most players probably haven't even encountered 50 wampas.
    So build your rogue one.

My rogue one is fine.
    s2a1dsgznog5.png

The "challenge" is having to give up ROE rewards just to do a LS Hoth TB for this dumb quest.
    I know, I know, "so don't do it". Thanks for the advice. :)
  • "past events" really aren't at a level of concern for them. Same reason why LS Geo TB **** for so long and is still mathematically broken since we can't get max stars.

If those titles and pictures could be tied to a monetary gain for them I'm sure they'd give us new ways to get them though. It would be nice, but don't see it happening.
  • Lumiya
    1431 posts Member
    Whatelse73 wrote: »

If those titles and pictures could be tied to a monetary gain for them I'm sure they'd give us new ways to get them though. It would be nice, but don't see it happening.

They already did... Conquest pass. Lol