Shaak Ti or Hunter lead

I have bad batch (minus Omega) and using Shaak Ti.

They're all relic 4. They all have zeta's (except Tech).

Both Hunter and Shaak To have great leads, but is one better?

Generally I'm meaning for PvP.

Thanks

Replies

• Hunter is specifically built to lead Bad Batch, he’s far better than Shaak leading that squad. I wouldn’t run them without Hunter lead.
  • Hunter is specifically built to lead Bad Batch, he’s far better than Shaak leading that squad. I wouldn’t run them without Hunter lead.

Okay thanks
  • Hunter lead definitely better for offense. But in GAC you do see Shaakti led Bad Batch on defense from time to time. +35 speed usually ensures Echo going first, which is important to outrun counters like troopers.
  • Antario wrote: »
    Hunter lead definitely better for offense. But in GAC you do see Shaakti led Bad Batch on defense from time to time. +35 speed usually ensures Echo going first, which is important to outrun counters like troopers.

Awesome that's really helpful, thanks
  • Antario wrote: »
    Hunter lead definitely better for offense. But in GAC you do see Shaakti led Bad Batch on defense from time to time. +35 speed usually ensures Echo going first, which is important to outrun counters like troopers.

Not with the 20% tm datacron
  • Monel
    2784 posts Member
    In everybody's favorite conversation of Conquest, Padme lead with BB has made every "win without force senstive" battle simple.
  • Monel wrote: »
    In everybody's favorite conversation of Conquest, Padme lead with BB has made every "win without force senstive" battle simple.

Good shout, thanks
  • EdSolo
    411 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    Another non force user team I use that works well is Rex Lead, 5's, then BB Echo, Tech, and Wrecker, especially if you have ZA disks. Works every time for me.