Help me very new player

2Next

Replies

• Gear up your emperor and run him as lead. You also need better mods on those toons.
    I see you’re still in a starter guild, I suggest following the advice previously given and find a real guild. Post in the Players looking for a Guild section
  • Can’t beat commander Luke Skywalker help
  • Can’t beat commander Luke Skywalker help
  • If you don’t have Darth Revan yet (or other epic or heroic journey characters) imperial troopers are good to use against CLS - but it depends of course on how much you’ve geared and modded them.

Nightsisters used to be a good non legendary option too but since Chewpio showed up they’ve not really been viable
  • Leia
    30 posts Member
    Still can’t beat it
  • Do you mean you can’t beat CLS teams in Grand Arena - or are you talking about the CLS journey event? If it’s the latter, my advice is gear up your stormtrooper Han as high as you can and that makes the final tier a lot easier
  • Work on your mods too
    all the Jedi say I’m pretty fly for a Qui guy
  • What would be the recommended mod to the cls journey? I sometimes can’t get out of the first tier
  • Leia wrote: »
    What would be the recommended mod to the cls journey? I sometimes can’t get out of the first tier

You only need to do each tier once.

To be honest, for CLS, you can pretty much just go with the recommended mod sets (using ‘auto assign’ in ‘advanced’ in the mod settings. If you just gear your rebels to a reasonable level (again, STH is a real help here at G10 or better). When you’re ready to get a bit more into mods there’s a mod playbook tutorial video on YouTube- but you know, if you’re just playing casually, you don’t have to worry too much about that just now.

From your questions though, I think probably it would be good just to play the different modes for a bit to get used to how best to use your squads - and the rebels training mission is good too if you’ve not done that yet.
  • Leia
    30 posts Member
    I can’t beat fleet challenges help or fleet battles
  • @Leia add me in game and ill see what i can help with.

584-457-155
    Once a Jedi, always a Jedi. Wait... never mind.
  • Leia
    30 posts Member
    Okay any help would be greatly appreciated
  • Leia
    30 posts Member
    I quit
  • Lumiya
    1435 posts Member
    Leia wrote: »
    I quit

May I ask why?
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Leia
    30 posts Member
    I can’t win on my fleet battle or challenges the ones for capital ships or my hero guild
  • Lumiya
    1435 posts Member
    Leia wrote: »
    I can’t win on my fleet battle or challenges the ones for capital ships or my hero guild

I understand that it is frustrating, but it "just" means that you have to level your ships/pilots and characters more. You will eventually get there.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Leia
    30 posts Member
    I’m trying for darth vaders ship can’t get there though
  • Hi @Leia as others have said, the game can feel frustrating at times but it does get more fun - otherwise people wouldn’t stick it out for years. However if it’s not fun then quitting is a good strategy. I think from your posts that you’ve been playing for about 4 months. I’d say that if , by the time you get to the 6 month mark, you’ve not found a guild who you enjoy the company of and if you’ve not found a mode that you’re enjoying making progress on and one or two teams that are really coming together for you then delete the game and go and try something else. Everyone progresses at different rates so it’s not about whether you’ve unlocked x or y but everyone should at the very least enjoy playing the game
  • Leia
    30 posts Member
    I’ll keep on trying first I think I’m impatient with it
  • Get into a guild with more than 3 people. You'll progress faster