Rancor Challenge Rewards without finishing?

Prev13
DuneSeaFarmer
3525 posts Member
edited January 2023
We were only at p3 and we got rewards?

aeqrb83gapp0.jpg

Replies

• GRANDOLA wrote: »
    Some people did P4

Huh?
  • 1qmlp7qeeyba.jpg

Most recent totals
  • No official comment. Guess rumors are true. The game has reached EOL and is in Maint. Only mode.
  • If you want it fixed you should submit it under bugs. It was in your favor though, so aside from fixing a bug I’m not sure what response you want.
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for life.
  • nfidel2k wrote: »
    If you want it fixed you should submit it under bugs. It was in your favor though, so aside from fixing a bug I’m not sure what response you want.

Basically if I use the rewards will I receive an in game email stating I am in violation blah blah blah?
  • Surely you’re only in violation if you knew about a bug and exploited it - which doesn’t seem to be the case. As to will you get some weird and inaccurate communication from CG about something completely different ? I’d say that’s even money
    If you want it fixed you should submit it under bugs. It was in your favor though, so aside from fixing a bug I’m not sure what response you want.

Basically if I use the rewards will I receive an in game email stating I am in violation blah blah blah?

Nothing will happen to you, no worries. But it'd be interesting to see if it happens again. Let us know if you get rewards again if your guild doesn't manage to beat the raid a second time. It's likely just a bug. But I'm curious to see if it was a one time thing or if you actually do get rewards consistently now for not completing the raid.

Nothing will happen to you, no worries. But it'd be interesting to see if it happens again. Let us know if you get rewards again if your guild doesn't manage to beat the raid a second time. It's likely just a bug. But I'm curious to see if it was a one time thing or if you actually do get rewards consistently now for not completing the raid.

Will do.
  • crzydroid
    7253 posts Moderator
    nfidel2k wrote: »

I highly doubt you have anything to fear on that front.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited January 2023
    crzydroid wrote: »
    nfidel2k wrote: »

I highly doubt you have anything to fear on that front.

Ok
  • Just happened to my guild too, and we only cleared the first part. Really weird.
  • Why would you tell them?! Oh no a player friendly bug, gotta run and tell cg
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Magruffin wrote: »
    Why would you tell them?! Oh no a player friendly bug, gotta run and tell cg

100% this. If you tell them and it benefits players it will get fixed no matter if it was officially reported in the right place or not.
  • scuba wrote: »

100% this. If you tell them and it benefits players it will get fixed no matter if it was officially reported in the right place or not.

Well if the possibility of a rollback is no problem... which is how they could handle it when/if they find it themselves. A bug is often the first sign of a greater issue. As a programmer myself I see things from that angle. A game wide rollback would anger everyone playing daily and losing a day's progress.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    scuba wrote: »

Well if the possibility of a rollback is no problem... which is how they could handle it when/if they find it themselves. A bug is often the first sign of a greater issue. As a programmer myself I see things from that angle. A game wide rollback would anger everyone playing daily and losing a day's progress.

With all the bugs in this game it would be simpler to sunset it than do a roll back to fix them all.
    Have to take the good bugs when you can.
  • It's the sim feature they promised over a year ago for HSTR but never delivered. Classic CG. They applied it to the wrong raid. Just for you though apparently.
  • I bet it going to be patch tomorrow.
  • I bet it going to be patch tomorrow.
    What you waiting for EA fix your GAME. Don’t worry take your time.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    DonPuto wrote: »
    It's the sim feature they promised over a year ago for HSTR but never delivered. Classic CG. They applied it to the wrong raid. Just for you though apparently.

It's not just for them.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • How about this CG we exchange Bug For simmed rewards for HSTR Yes? Lol. Not gonna happen
  • scuba wrote: »

With all the bugs in this game it would be simpler to sunset it than do a roll back to fix them all.

Honestly, no snark, many believe the game is in maintenence mode only. EOL
  • How long will take for CG to respond lol.
  • Steven2002Z
    55 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    Im doing the raid rn I have like 24 hours left.
  • Im doing the raid rn I have like 24 hours left.
    JK
  • Steven2002Z
    55 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    Not me, but someone else https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJEDnYSz5RA this video was made days ago
  • CG_Tusken_Meathead
    331 posts EA Community Manager
    The team is aware of and looking into this.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator

meathead talked about having a 2 year roadmap on discord the other day

So the game is for forecasted to be going strong for another 2 years
  • The team is aware of and looking into this.
    Woah, woah, woah. Let’s not get too hasty here. I mean, I’m not hearing any complaints about this. Maybe we can put this on the back burner for a while?

• The team is aware of and looking into this.
    So what gonna happen especially for those who did it? Do they keep the rewards. There will be no rollback or ban right?

• TVF
    36524 posts Member

Many believe lots of things.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH