Is the Bad Batch a good team?

2Next

Replies

• Bad Batch are amazing. They are an amazing counter to many common teams like BH and GG, and they easily counter some very annoying teams like Geos and Qui gon omicron. Very useful team, highly recommended. I have them all at r5 except omega, and my only minor regret is giving gear 9 omega 2 zetas. I would say you should keep working with them, alongside other teams you can get soon. Imp troopers, rebels, empire, bounty hunters, and Jedi are all teams you should be able to get soon, but BB will keep up with most of those in terms of viability, at least for a while.
  • Bad Batch are amazing. They are an amazing counter to many common teams like BH and GG, and they easily counter some very annoying teams like Geos and Qui gon omicron. Very useful team, highly recommended. I have them all at r5 except omega, and my only minor regret is giving gear 9 omega 2 zetas. I would say you should keep working with them, alongside other teams you can get soon. Imp troopers, rebels, empire, bounty hunters, and Jedi are all teams you should be able to get soon, but BB will keep up with most of those in terms of viability, at least for a while.

That’s what I’ve decided to do. I’m going to keep upgrading bad batch at a slower pace, but I’ve started farming bounty hunters and imperials. My bounty hunter team is at around 6000-5000 power each so far and I’m hoping that by the end of the month they’ll be just as good as my bad batch.
  • My bounty hunter team is at around 6000-5000 power each so far and I’m hoping that by the end of the month they’ll be just as good as my bad batch.

Depending on your mods they might be temporarily better. Bad Batch works best with a fast start. Any team loves to act while the enemy is sitting there doing nothing, but a few teams like Ewoks, Imp Troopers (maybe a couple others?) require it. BB isn't quite that dependent, but does fare much better when it gets off to a fast start. If you opponents have more speed on their mods than you, BH might outperform BB for a while until you get the mods you need.

But of course it's not just your mods, it's the comparison between yours and your opponents' mods.

Good luck bringing this all together.
  • My bounty hunter team is at around 6000-5000 power each so far and I’m hoping that by the end of the month they’ll be just as good as my bad batch.

Depending on your mods they might be temporarily better. Bad Batch works best with a fast start. Any team loves to act while the enemy is sitting there doing nothing, but a few teams like Ewoks, Imp Troopers (maybe a couple others?) require it. BB isn't quite that dependent, but does fare much better when it gets off to a fast start. If you opponents have more speed on their mods than you, BH might outperform BB for a while until you get the mods you need.

But of course it's not just your mods, it's the comparison between yours and your opponents' mods.

Good luck bringing this all together.

Thanks. I’m aiming to take this game more seriously so that I can actually compete with the good people and stay F2P. I just watched a mod tutorial and I think I understand what I need to do. Thanks for the advice!