Bad Batch S2E6: Tribe (Spoilers)

Back to moving the story forward! Sorta.. Gungi returns to the screen because he was the jedi we were all worried about. I wonder what/who he was looking for on the ship before they took off, just another wookie or another padawan perhaps?
The spider things taking away Venomer at the end was satisfying.

Nice to see Kashyyk, and the rivalry between Wookie and Trandoshan. Though the lack of arm ripping was disturbing.

Overall not a bad episode, liked it more than the last one, but it felt quite short.

Replies

• I don’t think he was looking for anyone on the ship, I think he just got kidnapped by them. I enjoyed the episode too, and hope Gungi makes it to the game!
  • Crosshair wrote: »
    I don’t think he was looking for anyone on the ship, I think he just got kidnapped by them. I enjoyed the episode too, and hope Gungi makes it to the game!

Yes - I read it as he was looking for his lightsaber in those crates.
  • Wed_Santa wrote: »
    Crosshair wrote: »
    I don’t think he was looking for anyone on the ship, I think he just got kidnapped by them. I enjoyed the episode too, and hope Gungi makes it to the game!

Yes - I read it as he was looking for his lightsaber in those crates.

I got that too, but I'm talking about after he got his lightsaber but before he got on the ship, he stopped and was looking. I may be misremembering though.
  • Crosshair wrote: »
    I enjoyed the episode too, and hope Gungi makes it to the game!

Yes more younglings to face 😈
  • Avatar 3 was quite a bit shorter than the first two….
  • . Though the lack of arm ripping was disturbing.

Yup. we could’ve had both sides doing arm ripping. Although venomer is getting something like that…
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Gungi to the game! Make it happen! Bring in Tarfull while we are talking about it as well.
  • and a wookie tag!
  • Monel wrote: »
    Gungi to the game! Make it happen! Bring in Tarfull while we are talking about it as well.

We probably need Gungi in game to make it worth the relics for the Wookie mission in RotE lol. The thought of adding relics to Clone Wars Chewie (as iconic as he is) just hurts.