Mid-Week Where You ATAT?

Replies

• @Ryconnan

Wow it's like you copied my screen, from shards to even the total GP.
  • Xel
    18 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    I’ll have Jabba Soon! 🤓👍9yp45x7bvkwh.png
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    r0b0z0ikulxx.png
    Jabba….don’t want to farm for him yet, but that’s not how the games played unfortunately.
  • Lumiya
    1435 posts Member
    I stopped my JKL for Profundity, now that I have it I will finish JKL.

3ku8mbbnzaa6.jpg

After seeing what others work on, it dawned on me that I also could actually get Starkiller along the way, because I am already farming Darth Talon on the side. So I think this will be a side project when she is finished.

11j8ki7krpwr.jpg

We are all made of star-stuff
  • Just finnished jml. Going after jabba next. He is truly a legend. Its going to take some time but it will be worth it. Also its time to get a ds gl.
    h0gx6pwuyeyq.jpg
  • 5moofzg11w02.jpg

We crawl a little bit to Master Luke, only the conquest distracts :'(
  • Nerdman19
    1 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    Just wrapped up Aphra!
    Finishing up Storm Han for Sana then back to SK.
    kswly8w5jvyt.png
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    jaij9lvxk89e.jpg

Jabba here I come.
  • Working on getting my last Jabba requirement reliced up to R4 - yes URRorRoR, it's you - so I can begin the tedious ticket farming for the Jabba event.
  • @MasterSeedy

How weird is that. The odds must be astronomical 😂
  • Just unlocked JKL, not too far off JML now (third GL). Starkiller is next. 7j24befhtiqk.png
  • Working on Jabba only got Greedo and Gam Guard left 😀
  • GegeGerard24
    418 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    Just a newbie, farming Boosk and Hound's Tooth w/o specific goal.

x8hqotfydqni.jpg
    2f2umlfilu5u.jpg
    Started to play: Oct 30, 2022 --- Ally code: 628-998-777 --- My links: swgoh.gg | youtube | My SWGOH journey | NORDIC KINGDOM is recruiting
  • sc6z4n0elx1d.jpg
    Going for SLKR. I unlocked him on my other account a few days ago. What can I say... He's just supreme 💪
  • Going for Thrawn and Palpatine at 7-stars, which has been long overdue for me by now.
    onbbw9cvg4vp.png

And there's also Chewie.
    jkbh30zlabx1.png

Units at top rows are what I'm trying to get upgraded. Being unable to upgrade because broke is very fun.

Darn, you're chasing two?

Embo's simply located in Dark Side battles. Phoenix is very Cantina and Shipments-based, so I can juggle both around.

I am technically chasing 3, since I'm also doing Kuill, but that's on a lower priority right now compared to Embo. Wish I could unlock Beskar Mando in the very near future because 216 Razor Crest shards are currently looking at me with "please unlock me" faces, but a full 7-star team involving the necessary scoundrels is not happening for at least another month.
    Hello there.
  • Looks like I'll be the first to admit to going after Lord Vader now. Probably a terrible decision.
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Screerider wrote: »
    Looks like I'll be the first to admit to going after Lord Vader now. Probably a terrible decision.

No shame, he's never been as bad as people claim. I couldn't tell you I'm farming him since I already have him. Love using him as well.
  • Finishing up SLKR, then going into starkiller and Iden
    tvj4b463bnz8.png
    xa97sk9jt3os.png
  • Just about to get executor, but also working towards GAS. jorht7rf2834.jpg
    0unubacp4zjl.jpg
    u8i9wsnle7sw.jpg
    haxibstjk7bp.jpg
    Once a Jedi, always a Jedi. Wait... never mind.
  • Need to upgrade one more mod for Malgus and take SET to r5 (besides modding him). At the same time I started working on the Iden Troopers team.

ec2mhdelz07j.jpg
  • Still waiting on a few marquee releases and your official announcement (you can pm me in discord, I won't make a fuss) but getting a head start on GL The Mandalorian (Mand'alor).zkrnndjnr0vj.jpg
  • Just finished JML, still got last GAS tier to do and started Jabba
  • Enjoying testing Defender in Fleet Arena; whilst working for Aphra (1 week left I hope)
  • MasterSeedy
    4992 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    I got my Defender, but my Iden is only g8, so that's going to take some work.
  • 1mcug3d35yke.png
    progress on GI
  • Recommend no more relic levels on 2S. You'll want to leave her out of the Reva mission.
  • Working on the kyro sink that is GI.z8h88hay32uo.jpg
  • Recommend no more relic levels on 2S. You'll want to leave her out of the Reva mission.

That's great info. I'm working on Inquisitor team for Reva now, GI and 9th are both R7. Who would you recommend to relic next, 7th?
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.

That's great info. I'm working on Inquisitor team for Reva now, GI and 9th are both R7. Who would you recommend to relic next, 7th?

From another person, anyone but Second Sister.
    Hello there.
  • Will unlock CAT after next TB (with help from proving grounds) then close to JML. Mostly kyrotechs needed gear wise v5eid7yxh84i.png