Rancor Challenge Rewards without finishing?

Replies

• The team is aware of and looking into this.
    If I may ask or concern what might happen to the players in the guilds who did this bug I know it won’t be a punishment.

• meathead talked about having a 2 year roadmap on discord the other day

So the game is for forecasted to be going strong for another 2 years[/quote]

Cool :)

• Steven2002Z
    55 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    Well I’m gone for a while bye since the situation has been taken care of.
    So what gonna happen especially for those who did it? Do they keep the rewards. There will be no rollback or ban right?

To my knowledge they've never done a roll-back, and never banned anyone for benefitting from an unavoidable bug. Relax - enjoy your free stuff. Also, in the future, when a bug pops up that benefits the players, just keep it to yourself. It's the only way to keep balance in the force.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • It's the only way to keep balance in the force.

"You were the Chosen One! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them! Bring balance to the Force, not leave it in darkness!"

Couldn't help myself haha.
    Hello there.
  • 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
    So what gonna happen especially for those who did it? Do they keep the rewards. There will be no rollback or ban right?

To my knowledge they've never done a roll-back, and never banned anyone for benefitting from an unavoidable bug. Relax - enjoy your free stuff. Also, in the future, when a bug pops up that benefits the players, just keep it to yourself. It's the only way to keep balance in the force.

Understood.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    The team is aware of and looking into this.

Ty, and umm... yeah.. again

Oh, the "bug" is karma for no holiday rewards... just sayin lol
  • keep the bug or maybe in return allow us to sim HSTR
  • keep the bug or maybe in return allow us to sim HSTR
    JK why am I asking so much. I will just stop and be happy.

• Cynyc
    271 posts Member
    OP’s the kinda person who would remind his teacher that homework was due.

• Cynyc wrote: »
    lol 😂

• Cynyc wrote: »
    very true, I’ll tell that to the one who made this forum.

• Under 20 post burner accounts... .lol
  • LET give it up for day 8 lol- SpongeBob moment
    My boi messaged me in game about this bug still happening.
  • Are… are you… trying to get this fixed even faster???? 😰

What are you, some kind of masochist or something?? 🤨

Here I am, hoping our guild — which can’t complete CPit yet, and can’t participate in high enough levels of TW to earn r8 mats — will get at least ONE more chance to benefit from this bug, before it’s patched…

Just… leave it alone.. you and OP have done enough damage already!! 😫
  • KDC99X wrote: »
    Are… are you… trying to get this fixed even faster???? 😰

What are you, some kind of masochist or something?? 🤨

Here I am, hoping our guild — which can’t complete CPit yet, and can’t participate in high enough levels of TW to earn r8 mats — will get at least ONE more chance to benefit from this bug, before it’s patched…

Just… leave it alone.. you and OP have done enough damage already!! 😫

Well I'm sorry for making things worse it haven’t happen to me either I'm getting no chance getting rewards also but it not my fault, it literally on YouTube, also it was reported on different site. For the situation. It might just get patched. I did my raid the day before the bug existed which was on the 24th. On which it came in the 25th That faith honestly. I might as well feel the same remorse and I will just quit the game.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    The team is aware of and looking into this.

Ty, and umm... yeah.. again

Oh, the "bug" is karma for no holiday rewards... just sayin lol

We got a week of extra ABs... just sayin
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Lumiya
    1431 posts Member
    cpyvaugoyrs9.gif
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    Salty this has become. Revealed are those with no connection to the Schwartz..

If a mod is so inclined, this can be locked.
  • It must be earned through blood, sweat, and pain. And also gls and r7+ characters. but more important blood, sweat, and pain (mostly being pain)
  • Seems like only some Guilds experience this bug. One guy in my Guild's main account's Guild does Challenge Pit on a regular basis, and he's not experiencing the bug.
    Hello there.
  • And the new Road Ahead announced that cPit is going away, so "enjoy" it while you can.
  • Our guild has been paid on getting to P3 twice now, can't be a bug....
  • Not a bug, you say? WAI?
  • They are removing CPit all together soon. Maybe they won't fix it until then lol.
  • I guess all Raids will work like this in the future. You don't have to "complete" them.
  • Seems like only some Guilds experience this bug. One guy in my Guild's main account's Guild does Challenge Pit on a regular basis, and he's not experiencing the bug.

The plot thickens...
    Screerider wrote: »
    I guess all Raids will work like this in the future. You don't have to "complete" them.

NO! Try or Don't Try. There is no do...

Lol
  • Steven2002Z
    55 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    Pit challenge going bye bye.
  • Looks like they fixed the gravy train fast.
    This didn't take 6+ weeks like the game freezing issue because this one was actually beneficial to players