Can we chill out on the number of times you have to perform feats in conquest?

Prev1
I've been playing this game since the February following launch and I have a very good roster. But the feats in these recent conquest have been just miserable to do.

This newest one is the worst by far. I used to enjoy conquest. Now, with the number of times I have to repeat a battle to get 50 tortures or grand masters trainings or insert thing that only one or two characters can do here, it just feels way too grindy and time consuming.

It was actually a nice break for me you added Ben Solo (a character that I wouldn't waste a second on) and I just took that conquest off completely.

I spend some money on this game but CG, you're never going to sell me on that conquest pass. It's just bad.

If you continue to force so much repetition in conquest I'd be shocked if you don't see participation bottom out. As for me, I think this will be the last conquest I put a scrap of effort into, I can find actual fun things to do instead.

-A Concerned Veteran Player

Replies

• BobaFettish86
    584 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    I'm curious as to how many players CG think have ewoks at a high enough relic rank to survive sector 4 lol.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    Now, with the number of times I have to repeat a battle to get 50 tortures or grand masters trainings

I skipped those two and got the red crate. This was by far the worst conquest for me though. I do not look forward to doing this conquest two more times.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • I'm curious as to how many players CG think have ewoks at a high enough relic rank to survive sector 4 lol.

I skipped Ewoks too :D
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    Now, with the number of times I have to repeat a battle to get 50 tortures or grand masters trainings

I skipped those two and got the red crate. This was by far the worst conquest for me though. I do not look forward to doing this conquest two more times.

Assuming someone gets every feat, what's the maximum number of keycards that can be obtained?

Hate how a few feats are difficult but yet yield measly rewards.
    Hello there.
  • Actually thought this one was pretty easy. Skipped the Ewoks and Torture. Masters training and Fracture can be cheesed in 2-3 battles.

I do however find the win 40 battles with x faction a little over the top. 25 would be a more suitable number in my opinion.
  • I'm curious as to how many players CG think have ewoks at a high enough relic rank to survive sector 4 lol.

They know exactly how many there are - the whole point is to encourage people to put gear on them.

@Salacious_B_Crumb I agree with most of your points - this one has been rough, not because it's difficult but because it's so grindy. I do enjoy conquest but this one is my least favorite even though I had no trouble getting red crate. Torture, Masters Training, and Fracture have all been super annoying - not difficult, just repetitive and not particularly fun.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Joebo720 wrote: »
    Masters training....can be cheesed in 2-3 battles.

For now...

Immortal SRP is on the dev tracker.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I actually found this one MUCH easier than previous. You can cheese 2 and sometimes 3 feats at the same time using one team. I agree that previously we were a bit over burdened with feats and repeat feats (re-feats??), but this one is a little bit of a breather; and quite welcome since these Conquests are for Admiral Trench.
  • Joebo720
    646 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    TVF wrote: »
    Masters training....can be cheesed in 2-3 battles.

For now...

Immortal SRP is on the dev tracker.

Before i figured out the cheese was able to get 7-10 per battle so still not the end of the world. Torture on the other hand without the droids is brutal. Hoping to have them both at R by the next round and will swap that for Fracture if they fix it.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Fracture is easy though and there's no exploit like there is with SRP
  • LordDirt wrote: »

Assuming someone gets every feat, what's the maximum number of keycards that can be obtained?

Hate how a few feats are difficult but yet yield measly rewards.
    I think there are 664 banners available, so players can afford to drop 34.
  • Having three global feats requiring 40 battles is awful. I really hated the 40 without a leader because it's doable but each battle takes so much longer to finish. Having said that, I fully expect four "do this 40 times" feats next season!
  • You gotta farm treasure nodes so just farm the global feats while doing it.
  • This is highly dependent on having the right team/disks, but Malak lead with Trio and Talon or another Sith (if doing no attacker feat), handles the no leader feat with ease.
  • LV is a no leader champ.
  • herd_nerfer
    1750 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    KDC99X wrote: »
    This is highly dependent on having the right team/disks, but Malak lead with Trio and Talon or another Sith (if doing no attacker feat), handles the no leader feat with ease.

Geos also work very well for this if you need sep wins.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Torture is doable if you put weapons tech on 0-0-0

Tuskens have so many turns that give 0-0-0 a TM boost meaning he gets torture off a good 4-5 times a battle.

Jml,jkl,wat,BT-1,0-0-0 also means you farm the global feat too
  • Oh it's now a tips thread.
  • I got 9-11 tortures per battle vs. Tusken s4/datacron node.

JKL + JML, Wat, 0-0-0, GI.

Tank tech to JML, but that's not enough until JKL slows the Tuskens down. Then he can survive by himself the rest of the run with no worries.

Weapon Tech went to 000

Auto-basic until 000 uses 4 basics, take it off auto and use the Torture special.

GI won't be taking as many turns, so you use his Torture every other time you use 000. If you omit GI altogether you can get 6-8 Tortures from 000.

Is it perfect? No. It's still grindy. It's still a decent number of completions per battle, though, and usable with a low gear 000 (whatever gear level you need to unlock the Torture special -- health unimportant since all Tusken attacks are single-target).

I did Fracture in 2, with 22 Fractures on my first effort and finished it on my 2nd.

For a change, I didn't watch any videos. I did have a couple friends volunteer some cheese and those may ultimately have come from videos, but mostly I did my own theory crafting and was much happier that way than pushing buttons according to someone else's directions.
  • To be clear, I haven't found this one difficult, but it's so freaking grindy it turns me off. I simply do not want to do it. I log in and I simply have no desire to even touch conquest. Sad because I've been asking for Admiral Trench for a long time. He's just not worth the torture of repition that this game mode has become.
  • On another note I fully expect this is the last conquest I will ever join. I can find a 1000 other things to do with my time that I actually enjoy. Though I may dip my toe in from time to time to test the waters.

All the dum ones that had to do that for 3po? There are more dum sums in this world than one would expect.
  • On another note I fully expect this is the last conquest I will ever join. I can find a 1000 other things to do with my time that I actually enjoy. Though I may dip my toe in from time to time to test the waters.

Do u not like trench?
  • Lumiya
    1435 posts Member

On another note I fully expect this is the last conquest I will ever join. I can find a 1000 other things to do with my time that I actually enjoy. Though I may dip my toe in from time to time to test the waters.

Do u not like trench?
    To be clear, I haven't found this one difficult, but it's so freaking grindy it turns me off. I simply do not want to do it. I log in and I simply have no desire to even touch conquest. Sad because I've been asking for Admiral Trench for a long time. He's just not worth the torture of repition that this game mode has become.[/quote
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    I'm curious as to how many players CG think have ewoks at a high enough relic rank to survive sector 4 lol.

Ewok feat was ezpz.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member

All the dum ones that had to do that for 3po? There are more dum sums in this world than one would expect.
    Call me dum sums...

26ck1udxcf16.png
  • scuba wrote: »

Call me dum sums...

26ck1udxcf16.png

My bad
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    scuba wrote: »

Ewok feat was ezpz.

I mean, if you're willing to r9 your paploo...
  • Jkane
    220 posts Member
    Actually thought this one was pretty easy. Skipped the Ewoks and Torture. Masters training and Fracture can be cheesed in 2-3 battles.

I do however find the win 40 battles with x faction a little over the top. 25 would be a more suitable number in my opinion.

I agree. I would much prefer more feats requiring fewer repetitions. Could be a way to force players to use a larger portion of their rosters.
  • Those quests like [put torture 50 times with 2 characters that can do that and they have terriby long cd] and use trhrawns ability 50 times, etc are disgusting.

Those who create such feats probably recieve their paychecks 150 times per month at morning, during lunch and at evening, thats why they want to stress out on players. Otherwise I can't explain where this player-hatefull attitude comes from