Should I be completing the journeys or only doing enough to claim the characters?

Hello

I’m still pretty early on in the game and have read up on the recommended order in which to complete the journies and therefore gain a decent, well rounded roster in the most efficient way.

My question is, should I be seeing them all through to the end before beginning another? Take Palpatine/Thrawn for example - should I be getting all of Phoenix to 7 stars and therefore completing it before moving onto R2 or Padme?

Replies

• Yes, taking them to 7* will serve you much better long term than just going for 5* unlocks
  • Jkane
    220 posts Member
    Agreed. If you don't do it now, you'll just have to go back later.
  • Yes, taking them to 7* will serve you much better long term than just going for 5* unlocks

Thank you for the quick response guys. Just as a added question then - when it is recommended that you 7 star the basic rebels on the path to CLS? With Thrawn and Palpatine already at 7 for R2, I’m guessing it’s while your building the rest of the Empire team?
  • Jkane
    220 posts Member
    You are correct. The R2 farm pretty much just happens when you build an Empire squad.