I'm level 58 at the moment, I feel kinda stuck.

Hello there!

I just reach level 58 today, I feel kinda stuck at the moment. Is that common at this level?
https://swgoh.gg/p/111849643/characters/

Any advice?

PS. The main team that I'm focusing on is the Rebel squad to unlock EP, I wanted to use characters from the original trilogy to unlock EP.

Replies

• Very common. You’ll be in hell until level 60, and then you will have more sim tickets than you can count, and you will be on your way.
  • Very common. You’ll be in hell until level 60, and then you will have more sim tickets than you can count, and you will be on your way.

Is there a specific reason why it's hellish until level 60? Is it because at level 60 you unlock Fleets?
  • yolkywareagle
    1016 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    Yes, when you reach level 60 fleet arena will give you approx. 150 sim tix per day. this will help you very much, since I am guessing sim tix are a major issue (they have been for me and many other people).
  • Yes, when you reach level 60 fleet arena will give you approx. 150 sim tix per day. this will help you very much, since I am guessing sim tix are a major issue (they have been for me and many other people).

Okay, that's good to know. Sim tixs for me right now aren't a major issue, I usually just use the auto player to save the sim tixs for harder nodes.
  • Oh gotcha. well, good luck. it should speed up soon