Can we chill out on the number of times you have to perform feats in conquest?

2Next

Replies

• I’ve thought this many times - the relationship between CG and the player base is like an abusive one. Think about it.
  • KDC99X wrote: »
    I’ve thought this many times - the relationship between CG and the player base is like an abusive one. Think about it.

Don't let yourself be abused then.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • I enjoy playing the game. I don’t enjoy the way CG treats the community. It’s not that complicated.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    KDC99X wrote: »
    I’ve thought this many times - the relationship between CG and the player base is like an abusive one. Think about it.

It's really not.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I've found peace getting a conquest character in 4 rounds. Can't quite remember the math but a few conquest passes and go for gold crate so much less boring and tedious.

Not sure what the answer is tho: grindy and repetitive but achievable or more challenges, more fun but limited to requiring a bigger/selective roster? Alternatively make it about getting to the end with 7/8 sectors that get harder.

On a side note I wish they would increase the gear rates you get in a conquest pass to reflect the double drops. It's only really beneficial for the shards and if you're not going for it in 3, very little incentive to buy each time. Although I do think it's the best value purchase in the game.
  • To be clear, I haven't found this one difficult, but it's so freaking grindy it turns me off. I simply do not want to do it. I log in and I simply have no desire to even touch conquest. Sad because I've been asking for Admiral Trench for a long time. He's just not worth the torture of repition that this game mode has become.

Could not agree more.
    I just go for the gold chest now. I will get the toon in 6 conquest.
  • Conquest used to be entertaining, so they turned into a grind . What I don't get is the payout dropping the higher you go. I don't even waste my time or crystals trying to get the max crate.
  • Conquest used to be entertaining, so they turned into a grind . What I don't get is the payout dropping the higher you go. I don't even waste my time or crystals trying to get the max crate.

You get less character shards the higher the crate you go?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    Conquest used to be entertaining, so they turned into a grind . What I don't get is the payout dropping the higher you go. I don't even waste my time or crystals trying to get the max crate.

You get less character shards the higher the crate you go?

The ways people talk *eye rolling at fiona*

Oh well