Sims

2Next

Replies

• Y’all wrong for trying to convince this person to waste their time and resources on this 😂
  • KDC99X wrote: »
    Y’all wrong for trying to convince this person to waste their time and resources on this 😂

Don’t worry i need more kryotechs than i can count. 1-2-3-4-9-11-12-13
  • Pretty sure the drop rate increases every day you keep the same pair of underwear on, but it should probably be tested.
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for life.
  • I have a feeling the Fibonacci sequence might be the way to go.

And yelling “Maklunkey!” is aways a good idea.
  • I noticed I get the best drops during a full moon
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Screerider wrote: »

And yelling “Maklunkey!” is aways a good idea.

That's the most important part. Seven out of ten dentists agree, this will increase your drop rate, no matter how many sims you're doing.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    KDC99X wrote: »
    Y’all wrong for trying to convince this person to waste their time and resources on this 😂

What resources would be wasted though.

UNLESS YOU'RE ONE OF "THEM"
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »

What resources would be wasted though.

UNLESS YOU'RE ONE OF "THEM"

Actually, no resources, but it will slow down my shard farm on 8th brother slightly. Not by much though. I really need kyros anyways, that is why I picked those nodes.
  • One of who, now? Lol

I guess no resources, other than time.
  • Which is after all, the only resource you can’t get back.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    One of who, now? Lol

I guess no resources, other than time.

they who think you will earn less resources depending on how you sim
  • Lol no, if you read my comments I’m asserting exactly the opposite. I’m saying it’s a waste of time/resources trying to prove that the number of sims has any effect at all on the drop rate.
  • Everyone knows you get the best drop rates by doing the battles manually.

All the SIMs are the same drop rate, but still lower than doing the battle.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Everyone knows you get the best drop rates by doing the battles manually.

All the SIMs are the same drop rate, but still lower than doing the battle.

You have to factor in losses
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Lol no, if you read my comments I’m asserting exactly the opposite. I’m saying it’s a waste of time/resources trying to prove that the number of sims has any effect at all on the drop rate.

Why is it a waste to have a doubter see for themselves that there's no difference with their own data. That's a win.
  • Lmao I hadn't checked this in a few days and this is an interesting convo.. very interested to see drop percentages on kyro nodes... I hate kyros
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Nrm53 wrote: »
    Lmao I hadn't checked this in a few days and this is an interesting convo.. very interested to see drop percentages on kyro nodes... I hate kyros

roughly 20%
  • I guess for the same reason it would be a waste of time to reinvent the wheel?

But hey. If that’s the only way they’ll be convinced - why not?
    crzydroid wrote: »
    Lol no, if you read my comments I’m asserting exactly the opposite. I’m saying it’s a waste of time/resources trying to prove that the number of sims has any effect at all on the drop rate.

Why is it a waste to have a doubter see for themselves that there's no difference with their own data. That's a win.

• yolkywareagle
    1016 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    Today, I have simmed for the account that I will be doing all sims on. It was 5/14 sims. It came out to be 36% so it seems to be holding true to the sim rate.

Edit: Interesting development; i went 2/14 on the other account simming by 3s (the last one i simmed by 2). It is about 14% drop rate.
    Post edited by yolkywareagle on
  • O dam so by far better going all at once... at least that time
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    Today, I have simmed for the account that I will be doing all sims on. It was 5/14 sims. It came out to be 36% so it seems to be holding true to the sim rate.

Edit: Interesting development; i went 2/14 on the other account simming by 3s (the last one i simmed by 2). It is about 14% drop rate.

14 sims is not anywhere close to a large enough sample size.
  • Nrm53
    89 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    Na... good start... but we need 2 or 3 weeks worth of info at least ... problem is and what I like is that for the 3 (and later 2) pulls I have noticed about the same pull rates if not less so there's Def a correlation there
  • Nrm53 wrote: »
    Na... good start... but we need 2 or 3 weeks worth of info at least ... problem is and what I like is that for the 3 (and later 2) pulls I have noticed about the same pull rates if not less so there's Def a correlation there

Drop rate is the same, whether you do all 5 or 3 & 2. Track your data over a longer period of time
  • Some of youse REALLY need to take a statistics and probability course…
  • star-wars-never-tell-me-odds.gif
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Han is a sim 3 at a time only man confirmed.
  • TVF wrote: »

14 sims is not anywhere close to a large enough sample size.

Yes, i am taking data until the end of this month.
  • fzxnvfugt9fx.png
    this is what the data currently looks like as of right now.
  • Hm... fairly even so far we will see how it looks in the long run... thanks for running all this btw
  • yolkywareagle
    1016 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    Nrm53 wrote: »
    Hm... fairly even so far we will see how it looks in the long run... thanks for running all this btw

Yup, so far perfectly even without the outliers. Also, no problem

Although, it is below 33% except for the first day on the alt.