Prestigious Quests - Bounty Hunters

2Next

Replies

• POLL:

I'm just wondering, which game do people on this forum play more in time per week, SWGOH or Mancala?
  • Wait until you need 500 contracts on someone like Greedo. These quests lost relevancy about 4 years ago. Good luck winning 5x battles in arena with rebels or beating a rogue one node in a TB that most have not fought in years.
  • Or getting old ben to g12

1) Getting old ben to G12 is much easier today that it was in the past.
    2) You need old ben for GL Luke.

Good to know. But,
    He sux
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Or getting old ben to g12

Good to know. But,
    He sux
    wrong
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • 😂 yeah Old Ben is actually a quite good tank, he put in great work for me with CLS in early conquests before I got 3PO, and he works great in SK and Jedi teams.
  • MasterSeedy
    4992 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    Yeah, in TW you want Juhani b/c of her Omicron, but in GAC and elsewhere Old Ben is better in a star killer squad.

I've been slowly working on the Fulcrum quest recently -- not for long, just a couple months now since Fulcrum wasn't relevant until her Omicron. I'm trying to pick my spots for TW kills using a team that includes Cassian. It's not particularly easy, but Every once in a while I can get one. And only 5 are required, so I'll be done soon.
  • I beat the Boba Fett bounty hunter quest primarily through squad area. Id bounce from around 1200 to 500 looking for wampas. It took awhile, but I eventually did it. Now the hard part is finding the motivation to gear up greedo to complete the next phase.
  • Jacgul wrote: »
    I beat the Boba Fett bounty hunter quest primarily through squad area. Id bounce from around 1200 to 500 looking for wampas. It took awhile, but I eventually did it. Now the hard part is finding the motivation to gear up greedo to complete the next phase.

The good news is that Greedo is needed for GL Jabba, so having him geared isn't a complete waste.....but you would need to get him to R6 eventually....
  • OccamsRazor76
    18 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    I've been working on this quest since it was originally launched, because I'm a stubborn completionist. No idea how many years it has been. The grind is real. On the final phase. Getting close.s8648c6zd8n8.png
  • Just look at that shiny Omega mat you'll earn!

Makes it all worthwhile
  • Just forget about it. A lot of the quests following the boba one are still bugged and uncompletable unless you’re doing hoth tb. You’ll just get stuck further down the line anyway.
  • The Prestigious Quests are not really something to dedicate yourself to. They're overlong, under-rewarded and don't really do much for long term growth. Quite frankly, they are yet another area of this game that needs an overhaul.
    But if you must do them for whatever reason you've decided, there are ways to do them if you have time and patience. The Boba Fett mission really requires a bit of co-operation from your Guild mates; you need to persuade them to do DS TB Hoth once in a while. Other than the Bounty Hunt very rare events, that's about it.

Personally, I'm waiting for a Rebel GL before I even bother trying to get the 30 necessary all Rebel Squad Arena wins. I'm not prepared to take a massive hit on my rank to drop to the place where my CLS squad won't be facing non-stop GLs; if indeed that is even possible nowadays.
  • Stenun wrote: »
    I'm not prepared to take a massive hit on my rank to drop to the place where my CLS squad won't be facing non-stop GLs; if indeed that is even possible nowadays.

I don't know what rank you are at currently but what is the big deal? Is going from 700 squad tokens to 400 tokens for a week going to truly hurt you?

It depends on what point in the game where you are at....if you need every last to buy shards and/or for desperately needed SSC, so be it. More power to you!

If you are an end game player, these tokens tend to pile up not being used as often.
This discussion has been closed.