Bronzium wiring crunch?

Prev13
Greetings people! I am having serious issues with bronzium wiring used for relicing toons.
I am almost running out of material for crafting it with scavenger and the price for buying it with crystals is extremely expensive.

Is it just a “me” problem or are there any other players having this issue? How do you manage it?

Replies

• Look up some guides to farming relic mats on YT. Xaereth, Ahnald, Glurmit all have really good guides.

There’s certain relic mats you want to farm very specifically, to get the max benefit and not deplete your resources inefficiently.
  • I’m fine or bronzuim wiring, but carbonite circuit boards are getting to me
  • Farm light side 7B Normal. I've stacked up like 900 of the data pads which gets me like 200 wirings. it also gives you keypads and armor mods which are worth less but still add up. Definitely the fastest way to get wiring.
  • Worthdogg wrote: »
    Farm light side 7B Normal. I've stacked up like 900 of the data pads which gets me like 200 wirings. it also gives you keypads and armor mods which are worth less but still add up. Definitely the fastest way to get wiring.

This. Light Side 7B (Normal) drops Kyros and the big value scavenger pieces for bronzium wiring (the green MK5 Fabritech Datapad).

Just keep farming Kyros from that node, and you should never run out of bronzium wiring.
  • I’m fine or bronzuim wiring, but carbonite circuit boards are getting to me

Same. This is a huge pain point. I wish there were more ways to get carb circuit boards. It’s silly they made entry level gear a choke point for end game players.
  • TheDude420 wrote: »
    I’m fine or bronzuim wiring, but carbonite circuit boards are getting to me

Same. This is a huge pain point. I wish there were more ways to get carb circuit boards. It’s silly they made entry level gear a choke point for end game players.

And they are needed for every single level of relics.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Everyone complained they had so much useless gear. Careful what you wish for.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »

*No response*
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Agree careful what you wish for, but I still have so much useless gear because CG gonna CG.
  • My transistor crunch is worse than the other 2. Infact I'm so far out there in bronzium wiring hoard that I doubt I'll ever get bottlenecked there. Ccb's are also a problem that I try to patch up by using arena currency to buy lowbie gear.
  • f3ejqvuyyqhs.jpeg
    There should never be a transistor crunch.

Buy this item from guild store whenever you see it and you should have more than you need very quickly.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    My transistor crunch is worse than the other 2. Infact I'm so far out there in bronzium wiring hoard that I doubt I'll ever get bottlenecked there. Ccb's are also a problem that I try to patch up by using arena currency to buy lowbie gear.

I can't see how anyone can have crunch on chromium transistors or heat sinks.
    Mk7 blastech weapons mod in guild store for transistors
    Mk3 Holo in guild store for heatsinks
  • f3ejqvuyyqhs.jpeg
    There should never be a transistor crunch.

Buy this item from guild store whenever you see it and you should have more than you need very quickly.

Thanks for the tip, I wasn't aware. Luckily I never used crystals to buy mats so this can be easily ailed.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    The problem is the amount needed and the conversion rates
    Transistor needs 45 points
    Full gear like the mk7 blastech is 150 points.
    Wiring needs 45 points
    Full gear like mk5 data pads is 10 points
  • scuba wrote: »
    Wiring needs 45 points

Now imagine me trying to do it without mk7 blastechs xD. Luckily the gear I kept burning aren't much needed. I'm glad I commented to find out my folly. Does the mk7s show up often?
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Bronzium is the hardest relic material imo up to Relic 7

At least it was for me, it requires A LOT of gear for very little return

Carbonite Circuit Board is nearly as bad but the crystal to CCB ratio is very good that its worth buying those from shipments (500 for 100 IIRC) but Bronzium are extremely expensive with not enough return for crystals

I always hated Bronzium Wirings for Relics
  • I did nothing special for this besides being an early player.
    moc3fdb1ut7l.png
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    I have boatloads of all of this stuff but in relative terms I have like half of the CCBs compared to the other two.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Bronzium is the hardest relic material imo up to Relic 7

Agreed

I buy a lot of items from Guild Token, Squad Token & Guild Events stores for Bronzium conversion, & I'm constantly simming LS-Shock Prod node.

• MaruMaru wrote: »
    I did nothing special for this besides being an early player.
    moc3fdb1ut7l.png

I was gonna ask why I have a ton of bronziums and gear to make more, but I guess that kinda makes sense. I'm stuck behind signal data and to a lesser degree carbonite circuit boards.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    scuba wrote: »
    Wiring needs 45 points

Now imagine me trying to do it without mk7 blastechs xD. Luckily the gear I kept burning aren't much needed. I'm glad I commented to find out my folly. Does the mk7s show up often?

They show here when they do.
    bmcbt59hq9ij.png

They show up often enough that you should never be hurting for them unless you are whaling out.
    I believe it is 5 MK7 for 150 guild tokens
    One of the best things to spend guild tokens on.
  • Recently, i have learned that if i keep a valuable gear locked for abt a month it will add up, and then when unlock it and lock something else i should have a good amount of that gear to salvage. y’all can try this to see if it helps you
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Ccb is my only "issue" with lower relic mats and it is minimal issue, I still don't directly farm anything for them. When I need some I tend to have gear available to make them.
    bmcbt59hq9ij.png

They show up often enough that you should never be hurting for them unless you are whaling out.

I actually craft those instead of buying them.
    Not sure if its wise or not.
    I buy the Mark-4-5-6 items in Guild Tokens for the Bronziums.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    bmcbt59hq9ij.png

I actually craft those instead of buying them.
    Not sure if its wise or not.
    I buy the Mark-4-5-6 items in Guild Tokens for the Bronziums.

16 transistors for 150.guild tokens is great "deal" to me
    I do buy some stuff for bronzium wirings but those are moste expensive item per guild token.
    Wiring needs 45 points

bmcbt59hq9ij.png

Thanks, I'll always keep some token headroom until I build a pile.
  • Recently, i have learned that if i keep a valuable gear locked for abt a month it will add up, and then when unlock it and lock something else i should have a good amount of that gear to salvage. y’all can try this to see if it helps you

How do you lock gear ?
  • How do you lock gear ?

In Scavenger, top left, just to the left of the word "value" is a lock icon. Click that, lock your desired piece and click the lock again.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • How do you lock gear ?

In Scavenger, top left, just to the left of the word "value" is a lock icon. Click that, lock your desired piece and click the lock again.

Many Thanks
    never noticed that
  • Well, i’ve been working on my sith marauder, and the wiring crunch just hit me. It seems to have started as circuit board and is working its way up. Also, I don’t often get those low gear pieces, which seems to be hurting me.