Gl Kenobi event crashed - lost LS ticket

I'm sure this will be moved - I couldn't post in the bugs forum. Used 250 crystals to buy LS tickets, completed the first event for GL kenobi - opens up event 2, went to load it up, event crashed, wouldn't let me log back in for a good 10 mins.

Upon finally doing so (after hard booting and deleting the app and reinstalling it) the tickets are gone. Contacted in game help and as per usual they were about has helpful as teets on a bull.

I was told to come and post here - like it will magically bring my tickets back. clearly nothing is going to happen, but why does in game help direct to you forum where people who don't work for EA need to read your story...

has this happening to anyone else doing this event. I've had the game crash on me many of times, I don't care during normal battles, but in this GL event when I basically used crystals to get tickets and they've all been wiped out. If I say its a scam I'll get laughed out, but what else can you do.

Replies

• Weird it's usually T1 that crashes for JMK. They will not refund your tickets.
  • Joebo720 wrote: »
    Weird it's usually T1 that crashes for JMK. They will not refund your tickets.

Great so once again a game just steals your currency, gives me no confidence to use crystals to buy tickets again. what a crock.

• Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    I was told to come and post here

By who?
  • Usually it's the first battle that always crashes not the 2nd. So you're unable to even attempt it?

Try closing all background apps first before trying the battle, if the battle does load, trying using only basic, that's the trick to stop the first battle from crashing too.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    I was told to come and post here

By who?

By the numtpys in help "you could try posting on the forum to get answers" - again this is the kinda stuff they tell people to distract them,

Now its "its under investigation, we appreicate this is unsettling, please allow us sometime" If they were even doing anything for real, they'd provide you with a ticket number and a time frame, its all smoke and mirrors im just waiting for the classic line "if I could I would". I'm assuming I'll get tha response tomorrow.
  • JackedJedi wrote: »
    Usually it's the first battle that always crashes not the 2nd. So you're unable to even attempt it?

Try closing all background apps first before trying the battle, if the battle does load, trying using only basic, that's the trick to stop the first battle from crashing too.

what do you mean by "only using basic?". The event itself didn't even load, I clicked the buttom to attempt the event and the screen flashed and boom the app crashed, 10 mins later after reloading it several times and deleting readding the app as mentioned above, i was able to log back in and all the tickets are gone.

if this is a common occurance, then I beg to ask "why has it not been addressed", as mentioned I now have no interest investing 250 crys to buy LS tickets, so doesn't that show the programmers their game is broke and in away they are losing money.

But again - here I am doing exactly what they want, debating a game issue with people that don't work for the game, my experience is being stalled, they are avoiding refunding me and I'm getting advice from people who don't work for EA or CG.

just a massive time wasting experience.

• JackedJedi wrote: »
    Usually it's the first battle that always crashes not the 2nd. So you're unable to even attempt it?

what do you mean by "only using basic?". The event itself didn't even load, I clicked the buttom to attempt the event and the screen flashed and boom the app crashed, 10 mins later after reloading it several times and deleting readding the app as mentioned above, i was able to log back in and all the tickets are gone.

if this is a common occurance, then I beg to ask "why has it not been addressed", as mentioned I now have no interest investing 250 crys to buy LS tickets, so doesn't that show the programmers their game is broke and in away they are losing money.

But again - here I am doing exactly what they want, debating a game issue with people that don't work for the game, my experience is being stalled, they are avoiding refunding me and I'm getting advice from people who don't work for EA or CG.

just a massive time wasting experience.

It's the same question we ask ourselves every day lol
    I unlocked JMK last year, and this bug was still a thing

Don't expect them to fix it tbh, unless this somehow will give them profit
    About the part of losing money... No, they're not losing money, that's why the don't even bother to fix it

You won't spend any more money on crystals? No big deal, whales will cover up 10 times more that you would spend on them.

This is SWGOH sadly
  • Now today

"I see the previous assistant has provided you with all the info you need, i'll be closing the case"

Roflmao....not a single person from the ingame help has done anything other than "if I could I would"

the so called help in this game is beyond a joke and someone asked before who sent you here, its not about who, its about why do they tell you to post on the forums...

so the game has a flaw, they don't care to fix and they rip you off - scam. will not be using crystals to buy LS energy again.