PSA - Proving Grounds is handing out shards on second day

Yup, you read that right.

Go get you more shards from Proving Grounds! Two days in a row this month? CG must’ve found some wacky tobaccy in the back of their sock drawer!

Replies

• Dwinkelm wrote: »

Go get you more shards from Proving Grounds! Two days in a row this month? CG must’ve found some wacky tobaccy in the back of their sock drawer!

Actually this is intended. Read the forum updates and they'll tell you all. This extension was to compensate for the extreme difficulty the new Proving Grounds event had.
    Hello there.
  • Dwinkelm wrote: »

Actually this is intended. Read the forum updates and they'll tell you all. This extension was to compensate for the extreme difficulty the new Proving Grounds event had.

You mean "the extreme difficulty the new Proving Grounds event STILL HAS."
  • Never ran through the event because I'm too weak :(.
    Hello there.
  • Amusing that its even harder now for the Tie Defender
  • MadDad_NewWarframe
    153 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    Clowns they are... They talk so much nonsense, the whole point is too make the event an opportunity for weaker or less developed rosters to have the chance to catch up. I used 6e gold mods high relics see, jmk, jmls, gas 501st and all got smashed. Just stressed me out for 45 minutes to end up with Jack... Zero

CG slow clap guys...
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Clowns they are... They talk so much nonsense, the whole point is too make the event an opportunity for weaker or less developed rosters to have the chance to catch up

Did they ever state this?

Either way I always assumed the whole point was to either make you spend crystals up front via refreshes or pay even more crystals later to "catch up." Don't think it's really about your roster.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Clowns they are... They talk so much nonsense, the whole point is too make the event an opportunity for weaker or less developed rosters to have the chance to catch up. I used 6e gold mods high relics see, jmk, jmls, gas 501st and all got smashed. Just stressed me out for 45 minutes to end up with Jack... Zero

CG slow clap guys...

Where did this **** thinking come from? Please quote it. Players spent 3 or maybe more conquests in getting shards for finishing these characters. Proving grounds isnt an easy fix to to those that spent thousands in conquest currency to alleviate lesser players. I dont have tie interceptor to 7* but thats my bad use of conquest currency, not the game against me. When players get these ships etc then well done to them, leave out the blame culture.
  • maybe @MadDad_NewWarframe would explain. I am well up for your argument. I have little time for CG but respect for mods. State your argument.
  • TVF wrote: »
    Clowns they are... They talk so much nonsense, the whole point is too make the event an opportunity for weaker or less developed rosters to have the chance to catch up

Did they ever state this?

Either way I always assumed the whole point was to either make you spend crystals up front via refreshes or pay even more crystals later to "catch up." Don't think it's really about your roster.

They never did, its just the usual we cant do and therefore its a huge conspiracy to get money.

And if anyone was to ask, i fully believe that the game should have allowed many options to at least 1* this for rewards and i fully back every single one of you when you have a complaint about difficulty. But @MadDad_NewWarframe can suffer lol
  • Clowns they are... They talk so much nonsense, the whole point is too make the event an opportunity for weaker or less developed rosters to have the chance to catch up. I used 6e gold mods high relics see, jmk, jmls, gas 501st and all got smashed. Just stressed me out for 45 minutes to end up with Jack... Zero

CG slow clap guys...

lets slow clap the **** in........