New balanced matchmaking system - TW - same in GAC every time

VangelovEvg
5 posts Member
edited October 2022
CG balanced the game very nice - do i have to mention GAC too and how many years do you ppl need to fix it already????? ? CG i suspect you love to be cursed 24/7, 365d .................

MEFCT5Z_t.jpg MEFCT60_t.jpg

Replies

• If a guild is on a 3 game losing streak they get to go against a guild much weaker than them to get back in the win column. It looks like your guild was the unfortunate guild that got chosen to face them.
  • Asia7738 wrote: »
    If a guild is on a 3 game losing streak they get to go against a guild much weaker than them to get back in the win column. It looks like your guild was the unfortunate guild that got chosen to face them.
    This isn’t universally true though. Our guild were in a 6 win streak a while back and faced a guild on a 4 loss streak. It was carnage. Maybe they got an easy matchup after 5 losses?
  • It could be the guild somehow still lost it's easy matchup. It is possible. The smaller guild with well placed teams and datacrons can upset a much larger guild.
  • Valeran
    119 posts Member
    edited January 2023
    I've no idea what you're talking about. My first, new years opponent in GAC has 2 million plus GP than me, 7 GLs (I have 4), all new ships maxed out (I have 6* Exe...) and literally has a full roster with relics, omicrons and the rest on G12. Oh, and I didn't mention all on high speed mods.

This is where the fun begins... 😂😂😂
  • There should be a better system in place for this. Our guild faced a guild on a losing streak similar to the original poster where we were just outnumbered. We didn't get a single zone opened and they full cleared us. Now with the next TW we figured things would go back to normal. Nope, we're facing a larger guild (Just shy of 100m on us) with more GL's 269.vs 185.
  • GAC is a joke atm, just got matched with 9.8mil GP opponent with all GLs. I've got one SLKR and 6,5mil GP. Yes, f* me. Can some Devs representative explain to me in logical arguments please, how I can beat, let's say just 2GLs on defense with none GL counters please?
    Do they even play their own game? Do they have dedicated QA team or we're in constant beta testing programme? So many questions, no real answers...