Is Dark Rey incoming

2Next

Replies

• We need this non-canon character
    l0no2folbtek.jpeg
  • Wow best not mention I’ve heard we are getting maz and hers and chewy s son chewma
  • i hope she comes, could be a great lifter for SEE

• LordDirt wrote: »
    At least fallen Rey existed unlike 5OR-T & GBA. Plus how much screen time did Wampa have?

more then bistan
  • Screerider wrote: »
    If they can add a made-up character to the game (GBA), and even non-canon units, they can add one we actually saw in the movies.

50R-T was a collaboration between CG and the devs of TOR, with the hinting that she might be added to TOR in the future.
    Hello there.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Lol
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I still find it frustrating that this was maybe 3 seconds of a movie and that people still cling to it like it was a major plot line.

That was arguably the best 3 seconds of the entire sequel trilogy.
  • Antario wrote: »
    I still find it frustrating that this was maybe 3 seconds of a movie and that people still cling to it like it was a major plot line.

That was arguably the best 3 seconds of the entire sequel trilogy.

Disagree. The blue milk scene was awful, and still the best 3 seconds of the trilogy.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Best 3 seconds of TRoS?
  • I want Luke Skywalker (decapated head in vader's helmet) first.
  • Still looking for dark yoda
  • I doubt we see Dark Ray. But if we did wouldn't she make more sense for SEE instead of SLKR? I'm not a Sequel trilogy guy but just my 2 cents.
  • I doubt we see Dark Ray. But if we did wouldn't she make more sense for SEE instead of SLKR? I'm not a Sequel trilogy guy but just my 2 cents.

She would have been Kylo Rens apprentice not SEEs.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • With SEE, she would have become Empress Palpatine.

bc5d05fdac1708fcbf6831bbc89127b122643076.gifv
  • I think the possibility (slim as it was) of her coming in the near future has now gone to zero, given the recent Road Ahead highlighting the new Tuskens and Fallen Order units. She doesn't really seem to fit in upcoming content additions such as the new raid and new missions in ROTE
  • Assuming they've been planning those things for a while now, they probably shouldn't have given us a sequels character four weeks ago.
  • CrispyFett wrote: »
    I think the possibility (slim as it was) of her coming in the near future has now gone to zero, given the recent Road Ahead highlighting the new Tuskens and Fallen Order units. She doesn't really seem to fit in upcoming content additions such as the new raid and new missions in ROTE

she could be a conquest unit which doesn't have to tie into anything else.