Are these bounty hunters a good use of my resources?

Crosshair
71 posts Member
edited February 2023
Hi, I’m a relatively new player and I’ve just reached level 81. My main team has been bad batch for around 15 levels, and now I’m trying to level up some other teams to do events and journey guide. I’ve mainly been focusing on a bounty hunter team, focusing on Greef Carga, Mando, Boba, Cad Bane and Jango. I’ve gotten them all to around gear 8 and 5 stars, except jango. I’ve just been worried that I’m wasting my resources on these characters. Whenever I use them, they’re not nearly as good as my bad batch team, and it’s almost sad watching them get destroyed by everyone. Do these characters work well together, and are they worth my resources?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• At your current level, you would be better suited to unlocking and gearing Bossk as your leader. The whole team recovers health and protection when applying debuffs, so it keeps everyone alive for longer.
  • Bossk and his ship the hounds tooth have use all the way through to the end.
  • All of those characters are needed for something later in the game so your resources aren't being wasted, but I agree with the two posters above me that you should probably prioritize Bossk as he'll be a key element in almost any bounty hunter team. Also, his ship is widely regarded as one of the best ships in the game and is easily the best tank in fleets by a wide margin.

With Greef, Mando, Bossk, and almost any other two bounty hunters you'll have a solid team to unlock Chewbacca if you haven't done that already.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • At your current level, you would be better suited to unlocking and gearing Bossk as your leader. The whole team recovers health and protection when applying debuffs, so it keeps everyone alive for longer.

That was my original plan, but I need to unlock the battle first. I thinking of dropping either Cad or Jango for him. Which do you think would be better?
  • BobaFettish86
    588 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    Crosshair wrote: »
    At your current level, you would be better suited to unlocking and gearing Bossk as your leader. The whole team recovers health and protection when applying debuffs, so it keeps everyone alive for longer.

That was my original plan, but I need to unlock the battle first. I thinking of dropping either Cad or Jango for him. Which do you think would be better?

It's a tough choice, really. I'd pick Jango under a Bossk lead as he delivers more debuffs, leading to more protection recovery.
  • Bossk with hounds tooth is still main ship. Id go bossk before the rest simply for HT. HT will transform your ship arena. Bossk as a toon can be beaten easily.