Fav Character/Team

I am just curious about which character or team you love to use the most.
For me it has to be Boba Fett as Char and IT as a team

Replies

• I like empire and Piett is my favorite char
  • SLKR
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    6gjrrr2ret83.png
  • You get one guess
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Echo and Bad Batch
  • Tuskens and Tusken Chieftain
  • Nightsisters. I made a character suggestion for Mother Talzin back in 2016. It was an awful suggestion and from a different time. When I semi-recently started playing again and saw that Mother Talzin was in, they instantly became my main and favorite team. The more ritualistic side of Star Wars has always appealed to me. It's one of the reasons why Darth Zannah is my favorite Star Wars characters.

And, it's just fun to play them. You can go from just having NS Zombie alive to being back to all 5 sisters with a little bit of luck. Wearing down the enemy with your Plague. Asajj just trucking goons. I admit that I can't help but find it a little funny that in the Arena, I'm surrounded by the current meta-state for my shard. Every team looks nearly the same within the same like 3 setups. Then there is just my NS team being a pain, ha.

I'd love to get a more definitive 5th slot sister. Nightsister is already a really strong tag. Just need a tiny bit more "oomph".

talzin-bio-1-cropped_bd7e0c6b.jpeg?region=47%2C0%2C963%2C543&width=768
  • Empire squad.
    Darth vader and his TIE x1.

I made this comment under the condition that he is my best character atm.
    My opinion might change in the future.
    Started to play: Oct 30, 2022 --- Ally code: 628-998-777 --- My links: swgoh.gg | youtube | My SWGOH journey | NORDIC KINGDOM is recruiting
  • When we were doing LSTB JKL-lead Jedi was prob my fave. He's still effective in RotE, but ... now he's necessary. He's not kicking **** and you're spending SO MUCH time wearing the enemy down It's exhausting.

I'm enjoying my Inqs. Can't wait to see what Reva can do with my squad. Jabba is a bit nuts in a fun way.

But all in all, right now I'd say my fave is probably AdRad rebels. I don't have K2 at relics yet, but he's on the list and once I have him I can go full r5+ Rogue 1 and it gets even better.

I'm not that close to Aphra -- three weeks, basically, and then another few days to gear her -- but she might be fun. We'll see.
  • Oooo this is a tough one… and of course it changes over time when I unlock new toons/teams!

…but probably Traya/Trio/Sith right now. I mean, she’s just SO good in every game mode, and Sith is overall my strongest faction, with only LV/ST/SA not at relics, so I have a lot of modularity with team comps.

Honorable mentions would be GG, CLS, MJ, SK, and Troopers. They’re all super versatile, and really fun to use.
  • I like my droids, and find the separatist droids to be pretty fun. Sometimes I just wish the team wasn’t on a ticking timer because Grievous tears his own team apart. Still working on 50R-T so I can try out a team with her.
  • scuba wrote: »
    6gjrrr2ret83.png

That is dedication! nice
  • Chewie will always be my fav, I remember when I finally unlocked him, was so stoked. a close tie for second would be Han and Wedge.

I hope to see a younger Wedge in season 2 of Andor.
  • Lord vader is my fav character.

Inquisitors are my favourite squad
  • SkyCake wrote: »
    Nightsisters. I made a character suggestion for Mother Talzin back in 2016. It was an awful suggestion and from a different time. When I semi-recently started playing again and saw that Mother Talzin was in, they instantly became my main and favorite team. The more ritualistic side of Star Wars has always appealed to me. It's one of the reasons why Darth Zannah is my favorite Star Wars characters.

And, it's just fun to play them. You can go from just having NS Zombie alive to being back to all 5 sisters with a little bit of luck. Wearing down the enemy with your Plague. Asajj just trucking goons. I admit that I can't help but find it a little funny that in the Arena, I'm surrounded by the current meta-state for my shard. Every team looks nearly the same within the same like 3 setups. Then there is just my NS team being a pain, ha.

I'd love to get a more definitive 5th slot sister. Nightsister is already a really strong tag. Just need a tiny bit more "oomph".

talzin-bio-1-cropped_bd7e0c6b.jpeg?region=47%2C0%2C963%2C543&width=768

Merrin is meant to be coming soon, so your wish has been answered.
  • I am such a fan of Ahsoka in the world of Star Wars, I really love that she (CAT) is such a power player in game. I even put time and energy into Fulcrum as a passion project just because I like the character so much.
  • Emperor palatine is my favorite sw character, and I think I like the ep toon (with MJ and SK) over sith eternal emperor, but both are fun. Even Darth sidious (especially with his omicron) is fun
  • Thrawn. I did it with G8 Pheonix and boy oh boy it was a chore. 200 tries maybe. He's such a useful character and I really like how CG designed him

The Palp / Mara Jade combination is a lot of fun. And troopers are a blast. A surprisingly accurate blast too.
  • GunnerFCm wrote: »
    I am such a fan of Ahsoka in the world of Star Wars, I really love that she (CAT) is such a power player in game. I even put time and energy into Fulcrum as a passion project just because I like the character so much.

Fulcrum is awesome! I enjoy using here also.
  • Inquisitors
  • Bounty Hunters / Jango Fett. They were my first meta team back when nightsisters were everywhere in squad arena. Still a good counter for DR teams
  • Tie between CLS and Imps.
  • Really enjoying the Sana squad at the moment. Imperial Troopers is always a good shout too.