Rear airspace locked

We have a question about getting level 6 rear airspace unlocked. Every time we compete we get at least 1 star right across level 5. Time comes for level 6 and only bottom and middle open. Level 6 Fleet remains locked but level 5 fleet remains open and you can deploy again. is there something that we’re missing? Do we need to two stars in level 5 fleet to progress?

Replies

• Did you get a star in there during Phase 5 or Phase 6?
  • We get the stars in level 5 in top, middle and bottom. Once level 6 starts only bottom and middle open. The top fleet in level 6 stays locked but it allows you to deploy in level 5 top again
  • Screenshot? This sounds like a bug.
  • You didn't get your top star yesterday - it's showing up as a star you got today
  • I will double check next time we do Imperial Retribution but I am sure we had that star when it advanced to level 6. If we didn’t have the star wouldn’t it shut down the level 5 fleet after its first 24 hrs or would it just extend your time in it? Because we are past our 24hr window by 7 hrs now.
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    Nivek73 wrote: »
    I will double check next time we do Imperial Retribution but I am sure we had that star when it advanced to level 6. If we didn’t have the star wouldn’t it shut down the level 5 fleet after its first 24 hrs or would it just extend your time in it? Because we are past our 24hr window by 7 hrs now.

If you fail to get a star in any zone, that zone remains open for the next phase. You keep all the points you received from previous days so you can keep trying to get at least one star in that zone. However, you will not be able to advance to all the zones in that row before the TB is over.
  • Well that is probably it then. I must have been mistaken and not gotten the star. I will watch closer moving forward. Thanks for all the info