Exchange

Prev1
Oryxtakenking
12 posts Member
edited February 2023
Happy to provide a list of cheating sites and discords in return for my account to be returned for me.
Post edited by Ultra on

Replies

• Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Ally code?

Can you PM me those servers btw
  • Options
    I can give you Everything as I've spent all afternoon getting all the information on it including APK sites however my account needs to be unbanned first. Then I'm happy to give EVRYTHING including the developers they use
  • Options
    I can give you Everything as I've spent all afternoon getting all the information on it including APK sites however my account needs to be unbanned first. Then I'm happy to give EVRYTHING including the developers they use
    bxq50g0px6hk.jpeg
  • Options
    pretty much
  • Options
    *grabs popcorn*
  • TVF
    36594 posts Member
    Options

19a06592-98dc-4fc4-bb3c-e29a6a23d5d6_text.gif
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Oryxtakenking
    12 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    **REMOVED**
    To Prove i'm not bluffing!
    Post edited by Ultra on
  • Options
    65ejdgkch1hw.png
  • Options

And you're a person that can be trusted to keep their word, lol
  • Options

Ah yes, trying to strong arm the developers by saving them a couple of hours on Google. That'll work.

I'd imagine they're either already aware, or the players that follow the ToS can let them know anything that may be of value after seeing this post.
  • Options
    look at the screen shot above

My account unbanned and i'll give you everything
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    I would need your ally code to know which account is making the unban appeal
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Thank you for providing the Ally Code in a Private Message, @TheWitchQueen

Lets talk about getting your account unbanned

I hope you understand that you are not in a position to make that kind of bargain

Others have submitted APK sites and may be unbanned because of it (i can't confirm for certain :wink: ) but there might be duplicating information so you need to provide the information first before Capital Games can decide if what you are providing deserves merit for unban
  • Options
    I'll show you mine if you show me yours
  • Options
    Y'all just missed Valentine's Day.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Maybe not however negotiations are defiantly on the table here and the sooner i can get back to my R9 KAM the better
  • Options
    Maybe not however negotiations are defiantly on the table here and the sooner i can get back to my R9 KAM the better

Take your punishment like a man and quit whining and trying to negotiate. You cheated. Accept the consequences.
  • Options

definitely
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options

We don't negotiate with terrorists
  • Options
    Big shout out to Ultra and the inquisitors on the cheating discord server. Thank you to the Dev that has stepped up and is doing something about the rampant cheating.
  • Options
    I don’t think you understand how negotiation works…

You don’t have the leverage in this situation to make demands. You can either accept CG’s terms and hope they keep up their end of the bargain, or accept your ban. You’re better off going the first route if you want any chance at all of getting your account back.

• Options
    Forum has been great today. 👍
  • Options
    ae44my9n6zin.jpeg
  • Options

I have another offer for you, and it's a realistic one. You provide all the info you're saying you have and then accept fully your deserved punishment for breaking the ToS.
    After these steps you start on a fresh new account, respecting the ToS.
    That's a fair trade
  • Options
    Also, thanks CG for another cheater less, and all the people involved on the big work of cleaning the app from people Like the creator of this post.
  • Options

definitely

I don't know, he sounds pretty defiant to me.
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Thank you for providing the Ally Code in a Private Message, @TheWitchQueen

Lets talk about getting your account unbanned

I hope you understand that you are not in a position to make that kind of bargain

Others have submitted APK sites and may be unbanned because of it (i can't confirm for certain :wink: ) but there might be duplicating information so you need to provide the information first before Capital Games can decide if what you are providing deserves merit for unban

Wait... it's this person again? The White Hacker in the flesh?!?!!

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/261759/refund-or-account-reinstated/p1

• KvotheQGBQG2
    811 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    **REMOVED**
    To Prove i'm not bluffing!

Ted Cruz is in there!!!???!!
    Post edited by Ultra on
  • Lumiya
    1477 posts Member
    Options
    Somehow I find it difficult to believe, let alone trust, someone who has a Rasputin avatar.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Options
    Lumiya wrote: »
    Somehow I find it difficult to believe, let alone trust, someone who has a Rasputin avatar.

But, but, he is Russia's greatest love machine!
This discussion has been closed.