UNFAIR! Store daily deal relic packs still not for everyone!!

Prev1345
@CG_Doja_Fett_MINI @CG_SBCrumb @CG_Tusken_Meathead

Please respond to this please.

The continuing unfair situation with only some people getting these offers is getting worse,
dz7jhofpcx8p.png

How is this fair to players who have put in the time and money to build up high relic accounts only to have some (not sure how selected) people get an unfair advantage for what 2-3 months now of getting these pack pop ups? (In theory you can R8 a character every two/three days with these packs)

Numerous of people have submitted EA tickets with no reply to resolve. You know how many people want to give you money, you're leaving money on the table people. Same offers for all or none please.

Thanks..

Replies

• Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Boomer8800 wrote: »
    @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI

Not sure if you know this but CG_Doja_Fett_MINI is no longer with the company
  • Ultra wrote: »
    @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI

Not sure if you know this but CG_Doja_Fett_MINI is no longer with the company

thanks for the heads up
  • Yes this is a major issue leading to a growing vast disparity in relic levels amongst players that spend. For example I was tied in R8s with someone in December at 65 in December. They are now up to 79 and I am at 70 even after buying every pack and competing in every bit of content possible.

This must be addressed and all players must have access to the same types of deals to maintain in-game integrity at the higher levels.

As someone that spends a lot of money on this game I am feeling extremely demotivated to continue doing so unless things change. The longer this continues the worse the gap will become.
  • Cyrussy wrote: »
    Yes this is a major issue leading to a growing vast disparity in relic levels amongst players that spend. For example I was tied in R8s with someone in December at 65 in December. They are now up to 79 and I am at 70 even after buying every pack and competing in every bit of content possible.

This must be addressed and all players must have access to the same types of deals to maintain in-game integrity at the higher levels.

As someone that spends a lot of money on this game I am feeling extremely demotivated to continue doing so unless things change. The longer this continues the worse the gap will become.

You could always ask that someone how they managed to get a leg up on you even with you buying every pack… there’s always a possibility they’ve been hoarding. Like I have 400+ of the R8 specific materials and I’m not even intentionally hoarding them.
    Yes this is a major issue leading to a growing vast disparity in relic levels amongst players that spend. For example I was tied in R8s with someone in December at 65 in December. They are now up to 79 and I am at 70 even after buying every pack and competing in every bit of content possible.

You could always ask that someone how they managed to get a leg up on you even with you buying every pack… there’s always a possibility they’ve been hoarding. Like I have 400+ of the R8 specific materials and I’m not even intentionally hoarding them.

lol highly doubt you can get a leg up by hording, beside hording doesnt help your guild in TB-RoE or TW. More R8's equal more R9's
  • Salatious_Scrum
    2309 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    What meant is they might’ve been hoarding materials and dropped them all at once.

I’m personally very strict with how I gear people, which usually means I have a stockpile of materials for characters. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Will someone at CG please give this man a way to throw more money at them? XD
  • i agree it should be for all or none at all i know I'd love to have a chance to get them and i havent seen them once some one please fix this!!

Will someone at CG please give this man a way to throw more money at them? XD

h300fti01jek.png
  • Ironically: I have them in my shop and I can’t afford them right now/don’t have the crystals for them… 😭
  • KDC99X wrote: »
    Ironically: I have them in my shop and I can’t afford them right now/don’t have the crystals for them… 😭

they sell crystals
  • I'll refer you back to the first part of my post.. :'(
    KDC99X wrote: »
    Ironically: I have them in my shop and I can’t afford them right now/don’t have the crystals for them… 😭

they sell crystals

• BobaFettish86
    584 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI @CG_SBCrumb @CG_Tusken_Meathead

The continuing unfair situation with only some people getting these offers is getting worse,
    dz7jhofpcx8p.png

How is this fair to players who have put in the time and money to build up high relic accounts only to have some (not sure how selected) people get an unfair advantage for what 2-3 months now of getting these pack pop ups? (In theory you can R8 a character every two/three days with these packs)

Numerous of people have submitted EA tickets with no reply to resolve. You know how many people want to give you money, you're leaving money on the table people. Same offers for all or none please.

Thanks..

Wow, some OK deals there. If it's any consolation, I get these "deals," but I can promise you there's no relic mats in mine, but CG still charges the same amount of crystals. There's no way I'd drop any crystals on any of the deals I've been offered, but I would consider it on the ones you've posted. I've actually had worse ones, but here are my current "deals":

hb7wd7ea91r4.jpg
  • +1

I also would like to have these offers in my shop.

I hope @EA_Mako read this thread.
    Thanks.
    Started to play: Oct 30, 2022 --- Ally code: 628-998-777 --- My links: swgoh.gg | youtube | My SWGOH journey | NORDIC KINGDOM is recruiting
  • Super annoying i haven't been offered any of them, it's just giving some an unfair advantage over others who whale
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Do you guys have targeted advertisements turned on?
  • I thought it catered to what you were farming. For awhile it had like 5 characters shards that I was currently farming and it had it every day. Now that I have them it has relic material. Granted not that good of a roll but it's something
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Do you guys have targeted advertisements turned on?

27q1kw2ydyqr.jpg

Yes and always have been.
    I still don't see the offers.
    Started to play: Oct 30, 2022 --- Ally code: 628-998-777 --- My links: swgoh.gg | youtube | My SWGOH journey | NORDIC KINGDOM is recruiting
  • Lumiya
    1431 posts Member
    I don't have those offers aswell and also think that they should be available to everyone out of fairness.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Jimster1 wrote: »
    I thought it catered to what you were farming. For awhile it had like 5 characters shards that I was currently farming and it had it every day. Now that I have them it has relic material. Granted not that good of a roll but it's something

SAME.

Except when I want ability mats, it's not giving me ability mats. Meanwhile when I don't want ability mats, it's giving me ability mats.
    Hello there.
  • Jimster1 wrote: »
    I thought it catered to what you were farming. For awhile it had like 5 characters shards that I was currently farming and it had it every day. Now that I have them it has relic material. Granted not that good of a roll but it's something

SAME.

Except when I want ability mats, it's not giving me ability mats. Meanwhile when I don't want ability mats, it's giving me ability mats.

Interesting, I finished those characters and I am now farming for Jabba. While also trying to get Starkiller( half way there) as such the game is currently offering me gear and some relic mats. Granted not as good of relic mats as what you have, but it's definitely catered more to gear 12 to 13 and then a small amount of relic 6 up gear.
  • I get other deals that aren’t really worth it. Wonder if it’s just random or weighted somehow what/if you get deals?
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    +1

I also would like to have these offers in my shop.

I hope @EA_Mako read this thread.
    Thanks.

EA Moderators do not have any control over the game, they just moderate this forum.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Hashtag itsoutragousitsunfair.gif
  • Tsfletch
    144 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    uhjj7pgi6p8h.png
    This is the trash they’re offering me, insanely overpriced. If you’re buying bronzium tier for crystals their regular valuation is 28 crystals each for kyro, 30 for Nubian and signal…setting aside the fact that one energy refresh will get me 5+ signals 99% of the time and I can probably do better on the other two with energy also, that’s still only 730 crystals worth of items for 800 crystals. Why would anyone buy that? Level the playing field, offer the good packs to everyone.
  • Lumiya
    1431 posts Member
    Tsfletch wrote: »
    uhjj7pgi6p8h.png
    This is the trash they’re offering me, insanely overpriced. If you’re buying bronzium tier for crystals their regular valuation is 28 crystals each for kyro, 30 for Nubian and signal…setting aside the fact that one energy refresh will get me 5+ signals 99% of the time and I can probably do better on the other two with energy also, that’s still only 730 crystals worth of items for 800 crystals. Why would anyone buy that? Level the playing field, offer the good packs to everyone.

At least you get offers. 😜
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Darthjobbie
    363 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    uhnhngagj4bn.jpg

It looks like the offers are designed to tempt where you are in the game.

*edit. Noticed it also may primarily be gac related.
  • I'd like those relic bundles as well lol. The ones I've been offered are garbage not worth the crystals
  • Lumiya wrote: »
    Tsfletch wrote: »
    uhjj7pgi6p8h.png

At least you get offers. 😜

If it’s that bad a deal can it really be enviable? The only difference between my offer and your lack of offers is I had to do math…😂

If you're spending a lot, you wouldn't think 100 energy and a few crystals - really the only useful things there would make much of a real difference. Certainly not 9 R8's worth.