About to face a cheater

DarthCha0s13
93 posts Member
edited February 2023
qsktm8extrcf.jpeg
3lqbrlr8vy3r.jpeg

What if you are about to face someone that has what appears to be a history of cheating? My next opponent has a lot of very quick full protection wins. If they cheat, they run the risk of being banned. What happens if I lose from their cheating? Am I somehow compensated within the lost crystals (match and week rewards)?
Post edited by Ultra on

Replies

• Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    Ally code?
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    @DarthCha0s13 please DM quick in the next 3 mins
  • DarthCha0s13
    93 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    Would you like mine or my opponents? Thanks for responding!
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    edited February 2023
    the one who beat GAS 501st with Vader
  • DarthCha0s13
    93 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    Done!
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    Thanks for reporting

Cannot speak about the status of anyone's account but I think this upcoming GAC round you will have an easy victory :wink:
  • Thanks so much for the quick reply and work on it!
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Thanks for reporting

Cannot speak about the status of anyone's account but I think this upcoming GAC round you will have an easy victory :wink:

I think it’s about time CG pays ultra for all the work she’s doing to get cheaters taken out of the game. Def doing far better than they’ve done in recent memory
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    Thanks for reporting

I think it’s about time CG pays ultra for all the work she’s doing to get cheaters taken out of the game. Def doing far better than they’ve done in recent memory

CG doesn't say anything but they're doing quite a lot behind the scenes though

a drop in the bucket compared to what i'm doing
This discussion has been closed.