Another banned this morning without a reason

prosperinferno
4 posts Member
edited February 2023
I see it happened to more people. I also got banned this morning.

I never:
- cheated,
- hacked the game,
- abused anybody,
- broke the game rules,
- purchased any crystals from unknown sources,
- played on hacked device - always use my iPhone12

Im running around 30th-50th place in both squad and fleet arenas. It is true that I face people with twice as mine GP in GAC, but I usually I loose these matches, except for times when they fail to attack me.

My ally code is 664-242-654
My user name is ProsperInferno
https://swgoh.gg/p/664242654/gac-history/

What is a reason for this ban?
Post edited by Ultra on

Replies

• Maybe it is due to fact that I did Galactic Bounties event mythic tear with my G11-G12 Imperial troopers... No clue...
  • This battle is a slight bit suspicious, but I doubt anything else could have gotten you banned.
    4nfebk4sawnc.png

Did you fight a team that consisted only of Mon Mothma, C-3PO, Wat Tambor, and Hermit Yoda?
    Hello there.
  • prosperinferno
    4 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    I don't remember facing such line up.

Regarding this screen both Quira and Luke add lots of potency to Enfys Nest and this is a way to win. Additionally opponent's Phoenix squad was gear 10/11 without zeta.
  • I'm an officer for OP's guild.

Let me preface this by saying we have a zero tolerance policy for cheating.

Our guild isn't very high GP. In the past we have had someone join with 1 relic toon (r6 Vader). We run cPit so people can experiment with it (haven't come close to clearing yet). That new player got 3million damage in cPit. Impossible with 1 >r5 toon. Within 2 days of joining the player was kicked from the guild, the discord server and reported ingame.

On another instance recently we saw suspicious behaviour from a TW opponent. One of their players cleared a 7* Executor in 1 attempt without having any viable counters, and beat a JMK+cat with their highest possible squad being SEE without Ult. A further look into their GAC history confirmed our suspicion. The cheating was quite blatant. We reported them to their guild leader and ingame. I have their swgoh.gg saved, but don't want to doxx them.

This as a background to how much we are on top of things. While midrange GP, we are highly organised and perform incredibly well. Any sign if suspicious activity will be thoroughly investigated and punished where necessary.

That said, we can not fathom why OP is banned with the available information. GAC history shows zero sign of suspicious activity.

It could ofcourse be that ingame behaviour, invisible to us, is not up to par (abusive behaviour for instance). While we can not check this, it would be greatly out of character with the way OP conducts themselves in the guild. Positive, dedicated and constructive.

Cheating in PvE would be another thing not visible to us. However, also from communication within the guild and overall performance in those modes (we share what we achieve in conquest, what teams we use in GC etc.) we don't see anything out of the ordinary.

This honestly makes us wonder if OP's ban is warranted. We are glad to see CG is cracking down on cheating. But with the information available we feel like this one may be a mistake.

We hope CG can give us and/or OP some clarification.
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator

This honestly makes us wonder if OP's ban is warranted. We are glad to see CG is cracking down on cheating. But with the information available we feel like this one may be a mistake.

We hope CG can give us and/or OP some clarification.
    I'm very preoccupied this morning, so I haven't had a chance to take a look at today's reports, and I love the enthusiasm the guild is batting for its members

Rest assured, CG investigates all ban appeals, regardless of how obvious or hidden the cheating has been

After the investigation is over, the clarification will only be provided to OP, he is free to share the information with the rest of the guild if he wishes to share it, however

You need to be prepared for the scenario where OP might be a cheater and unwilling to share, at the end of the day, the only one that will be getting closure is OP

I haven't checked OP's data yet, but like you said, there is limited information available to us, there are other game modes Capital Games is cracking down on that we have no information on, such as Conquest, Territory Battles, Journey Guide Toon unlocks etc
  • Thanks for getting back so fast. We await the investigation of the appeal with confidence.

And as mentioned, we have a zero cheating policy, if the ban is not lifted and OP isn't willing to share why, we'd have to part ways. We hope, and expect, this won't be the case.
  • I have nothing to hide! So CG answer will be passed to my guild!

This is the way!
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    I have nothing to hide!

That's what the train guy said as well!

suspicious-seriously.gif
  • If you were banned unfairly then genuinely, best of luck and I hope it's reversed.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    I have nothing to hide!

That's what the train guy said as well!

suspicious-seriously.gif

Right, but this guy is in a Guild that he knows is anti-cheating.

"I'm a fair player. Transparency is part of my religion."
    Hello there.
  • This battle is a slight bit suspicious, but I doubt anything else could have gotten you banned.
    4nfebk4sawnc.png

Did you fight a team that consisted only of Mon Mothma, C-3PO, Wat Tambor, and Hermit Yoda?

This looks clean considering enfys gets constant bonus protection.
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Capital Games has completed investigating your account

If you are unbanned, Great!

If you are still banned, and want to know what specific instance triggered your ban, reach out to @CG_Leviathan to dispute

Locking thread
This discussion has been closed.