Just got banned/how to appeal?

Prev1
MechaC2
17 posts Member
edited February 2023
318-634-765
https://swgoh.gg/p/318634765/
I'm keen on believing that it was more related to fleet shard and me getting 1st place with a lower star executor, but I am curious to see what other people think of my gac history.
I am confused because it says repeated offenses and this came out of nowhere, which I assume is due to me unlocking executor when the event came back.
If it's grand arena it would be odd, considering I actually lost most of the matches.
I am curious to hear other people's opinions on this. I've noticed multiple people are making posts about being banned, I don't know if that's the norm or if something happened.
How do you appeal a ban? Ive made a support ticket, but I saw that you could also message Lucifers daddy or something.
Any help is appreciated.
Post edited by Ultra on

Replies

• Don't know if this is correct, but I saw people tagging @Ultra so I guess I'll do that too.
  • Forgot about pve stuff. I haven't cheated in pve either.

Raids: I solo hstr with slkr, and the max damage I got in total in cpit was around 5 mill (phase 1 padme around 1 mill, phase 2 shaak ti clones about 2 mill with 2 aerial advantages, phase 3 I use slkr which depending on rng could get 1-3 mill and in phase 4 I throw everything else at it, like jkr gas jkl Yoda hermit)

In conquest I get the box around 430 tickets, don't remember the exact number. I can't do most feats.

TB, GC and TW haven't cheated either. I actually lose our guild banners in TW for trying to undersize teams and then having to back out so it isn't preloaded.

For assault battles, the only suspicious thing I could imagine was doing the latest rebel roundup last tier, but even then that was when I put on all my best mods and gave piett lots of potency so he could daze baze at the start of the match after stacking some emperors trap, which combined with pietts counter giving emperors trap and turn Meter I just needed rng to have everyone survive the start of the match, which surprisingly happened multiple times, but I lost in other phases by not keeping track of turn Meter/not dazing cls because everyone else took a turn before piett, giving CLS turn meter.
    Every other assault battle (besides inquisitors) I have reasonable teams to do them.

I don't know what else to say about PVE, because for PvP I can just show my grand arena history, but can't do the same for pve.
  • They have ways of checking on pve as I understand from other threads. I feel you. It really makes me wonder though, if people reporting you concludes in this or what it is about. If they can check so much they can’t possibly be banning people solely on claims from GAC opponents if there is nothing wrong with your GAC, I would imagine.
  • The only suspicious pve thing that happened recently would be rebel roundup final tier. I used veers starck piett range trooper and dark trooper for it. My piett is R8 and the rest are g12 with zetas. This is the only suspicious pve thing I could imagine that happened recently. I had to put on my best mods and potency on piett so he can daze baze. I had to restart multiple times until they didnt kill anyone and piett countered which gave turn meter. Once you get past wave 1 it wasn't that hard, I only messed up by accident in the later waves. This is the only suspicious pve thing I could imagine, but if they can check times they'd see it wasn't done in 1 second
  • I'll let others correct me but these look suspicious to me whether you won or not and including hitting under protection.
    iyy5komc0r76.jpg
    90j6mn97jljw.jpg
    5wmkztxfjj0n.jpg
    fzkwsn5opjqg.jpg
    rhclhqbdk61t.jpg
    af7w14wz723k.jpg
    8ba1yfjulvd3.jpg
  • Dobbz
    35 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    The ep mj vs geos is very viable pending on speed and potency of mj vs geos speed and tenacity. Doable by removing all geos tm/stunning them. (Edit: not sure how but they lost a banner on palps prot, maybe a counter attack from sunfac/brute? But no prot lost on mj, so they got lucky with no counter attack from sunfac when stunning brute and then again when shocking/staggering them)

The KRUs prot is a known bug on swgoh.gg it's something to do with how he heals/gets prot back when getting a debuff.

Also doesn't wat regen his prot? (Cls vs see battle)I'm not 100% on his mechanics as I've only just unlocked him.

The others I can't speak for.
  • Dobbz wrote: »
    The ep mj vs geos is very viable pending on speed and potency of mj vs geos speed and tenacity. Doable by removing all geos tm/stunning them. (Edit: not sure how but they lost a banner on palps prot, maybe a counter attack from sunfac/brute? But no prot lost on mj, so they got lucky with no counter attack from sunfac when stunning brute and then again when shocking/staggering them)

The KRUs prot is a known bug on swgoh.gg it's something to do with how he heals/gets prot back when getting a debuff.

Also doesn't wat regen his prot? (Cls vs see battle)I'm not 100% on his mechanics as I've only just unlocked him.

Wat can regen protection using the Shield Generator. I don't remember if it's locked to characters other than him though.
    Hello there.
  • Dobbz wrote: »

Wat can regen protection using the Shield Generator. I don't remember if it's locked to characters other than him though.

I think it's locked to others only and I couldn't see any other way to regenerate protection from the other characters.
  • MechaC2 wrote: »
    The only suspicious pve thing that happened recently would be rebel roundup final tier. I used veers starck piett range trooper and dark trooper for it. My piett is R8 and the rest are g12 with zetas. This is the only suspicious pve thing I could imagine that happened recently. I had to put on my best mods and potency on piett so he can daze baze. I had to restart multiple times until they didnt kill anyone and piett countered which gave turn meter. Once you get past wave 1 it wasn't that hard, I only messed up by accident in the later waves. This is the only suspicious pve thing I could imagine, but if they can check times they'd see it wasn't done in 1 second

If by final tier, you're saying you beat Challenge tier 3 with G12 troopers with good mods, I don't believe you. There's no way they wouldn't kill your G12s before you take a turn, whether good mods or bad mods.
  • I don't understand, aren't some of those battles me losing? Mara jade and palp counter Geo's, especially if they are slow. You just get shock on everyone and then palp runs a TM train with mara.
    See gives all dark side allies protection with one of his abilities, so thats why wat tambor has protection.
    Imp troopers can counter Darth Revan, but as you see I lost that one because of lower gear. You just need to be faster. Malak can drain life dark trooper but dark will take no damage, and his damage can get crazy with emperors trap so taking out bastila and Revan isn't that crazy.

Slkr Vs JMK was a loss aswell, the datacron I used had some critical damage, but nothing crazy. Cat annihilates fost instantly. Also check that guys mods. His JMK was below 500 speed and cat wasn't that crazy fast either. Slkr can stun GK and then use his other ability to start reducing mastery. It's odd to cheat for a loss, especially since I tried a 2nd team as well...

No idea what's wrong with the KRU battle though. I used the 15% turn meter datacron for special abilities + my opponent was slower, then add in lower gear it was kinda a slaughter.

Honestly the JML battle does seem suspicious, I literally threw whatever garbage I had left, but it worked. I have both traya and savage omicron. Trayas omicron makes sith stronger, especially as the fight drags on. Saber throw inflicts healing immunity, and isolate on a GL makes the person attacking him get critical damage. JML couldn't get ultimate, so it was just timing the healing immunities and marauders big hit. A solo JML doesn't do that much damage, so savage pretty much just kept tanking. Honestly idk what to say unless you watch a replay of it.
    Marauder reduces max health on his special ability, but can a GL health even be reduced? In gas kit it says he can't reduce max health, but in marauders there is nothing said. It could either be reducing max health or just traya buffing up marauder and savage and the healing immunities.
    Don't know what to say about padme Vs jml, I quit that battle and did no damage
    The only suspicious pve thing that happened recently would be rebel roundup final tier. I used veers starck piett range trooper and dark trooper for it. My piett is R8 and the rest are g12 with zetas. This is the only suspicious pve thing I could imagine that happened recently. I had to put on my best mods and potency on piett so he can daze baze. I had to restart multiple times until they didnt kill anyone and piett countered which gave turn meter. Once you get past wave 1 it wasn't that hard, I only messed up by accident in the later waves. This is the only suspicious pve thing I could imagine, but if they can check times they'd see it wasn't done in 1 second

If by final tier, you're saying you beat Challenge tier 3 with G12 troopers with good mods, I don't believe you. There's no way they wouldn't kill your G12s before you take a turn, whether good mods or bad mods.

Piett was R8, and they had some G12 pieces.
    I had to take my fastest mods for everyone, and then for piett I gave potency. I had to restart multiple times. When piett counters, he gets emperors trap and someone assists and also gets emperor trap, giving 20% turn meter to everyone. 90% of the time chirrut just 1 shots someone, but if they do aoe or attack piett/darktrooper it was possible to survive. Once you get daze on baze and can kill someone, you can farm the rebels that keep reviving. At that point, it's simple until Han resets your emperors trap, but they aren't that tanky. CLS is the hard part in the final part, but if you can time a daze on him then it's also simple, they aren't that tanky.
    Took me some hours though, if they can check PVE times they'd see it wasn't done in 10 seconds
  • Saada wrote: »
    Dobbz wrote: »

I think it's locked to others only and I couldn't see any other way to regenerate protection from the other characters.

Wat first special (prot over time) and SEE first special
    I don't understand, aren't some of those battles me losing? Mara jade and palp counter Geo's, especially if they are slow. You just get shock on everyone and then palp runs a TM train with mara.
    See gives all dark side allies protection with one of his abilities, so thats why wat tambor has protection.
    Imp troopers can counter Darth Revan, but as you see I lost that one because of lower gear. You just need to be faster. Malak can drain life dark trooper but dark will take no damage, and his damage can get crazy with emperors trap so taking out bastila and Revan isn't that crazy.

Slkr Vs JMK was a loss aswell, the datacron I used had some critical damage, but nothing crazy. Cat annihilates fost instantly. Also check that guys mods. His JMK was below 500 speed and cat wasn't that crazy fast either. Slkr can stun GK and then use his other ability to start reducing mastery. It's odd to cheat for a loss, especially since I tried a 2nd team as well...

No idea what's wrong with the KRU battle though. I used the 15% turn meter datacron for special abilities + my opponent was slower, then add in lower gear it was kinda a slaughter.

Honestly the JML battle does seem suspicious, I literally threw whatever garbage I had left, but it worked. I have both traya and savage omicron. Trayas omicron makes sith stronger, especially as the fight drags on. Saber throw inflicts healing immunity, and isolate on a GL makes the person attacking him get critical damage. JML couldn't get ultimate, so it was just timing the healing immunities and marauders big hit. A solo JML doesn't do that much damage, so savage pretty much just kept tanking. Honestly idk what to say unless you watch a replay of it.
    Marauder reduces max health on his special ability, but can a GL health even be reduced? In gas kit it says he can't reduce max health, but in marauders there is nothing said. It could either be reducing max health or just traya buffing up marauder and savage and the healing immunities.

The padme one was there to show what was left of the jml squad 👍

Like you said there could be explanation, it was just battles I found a bit on the fence on.

I felt:
    Slkr struggles to get to ult and hux and fost would die instantly and then very early on so to get through gk twice with most likely no ult and only slkr seemed suss especially with the little bit of protection left when hitting there health (could be possible with jmk though).

Wat could get it from SEE so that's true.

Dath revan is interesting since speeds were very close and a purple gear dark probably would kill anyone early enough to get rolling and if revan gets a turn, it's over.

Kru had a little protection left when dead but someone mentioned its a bug but the fact you took no damage seemed improbable.

The jml, just seemed impossible to do enough damage with that squad to kill him.

These battles for me seemed maybe possible maybe not. Is it definitive, I'd say no but when you've just been banned it gives it a bit more doubt.

• Slkr struggles to get ult fast against jmk*
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Saada please avoid posting your reasons in threads as they are not clear evidence and cherry picked without full context thanks!
    MechaC2 wrote: »
    I don't understand, aren't some of those battles me losing? Mara jade and palp counter Geo's, especially if they are slow. You just get shock on everyone and then palp runs a TM train with mara.

The padme one was there to show what was left of the jml squad 👍

Like you said there could be explanation, it was just battles I found a bit on the fence on.

I felt:
    Slkr struggles to get to ult and hux and fost would die instantly and then very early on so to get through gk twice with most likely no ult and only slkr seemed suss especially with the little bit of protection left when hitting there health (could be possible with jmk though).

Wat could get it from SEE so that's true.

Dath revan is interesting since speeds were very close and a purple gear dark probably would kill anyone early enough to get rolling and if revan gets a turn, it's over.

Kru had a little protection left when dead but someone mentioned its a bug but the fact you took no damage seemed improbable.

The jml, just seemed impossible to do enough damage with that squad to kill him.

These battles for me seemed maybe possible maybe not. Is it definitive, I'd say no but when you've just been banned it gives it a bit more doubt.

Marauder reduces max health on his 2nd ability according to swgoh.gg. Unlike gas, nothing is said about it not working against GLs. Add in traya reducing cooldowns with isolate, and traya raising offense, it ended up working. This is the only explanation I can give without showing the battle, because I wasn't expecting from that anyway. Honestly, wouldn't it make more sense for me to cheat with one of the earlier teams?

Don't know what to say about slkr, if you check another grand arena my slkr lost to that same composition, except I'm pretty sure my opponent had better mods that time. I wasn't able to take out that JMK anyway and my opponent didn't show up. Also I think my hux outsped their cat. Their cat was 271 speed I think. His mods were pretty slow. I wasn't able to take out that team anyway

The no damage part with the first order
    According to KRU lead, whenever you gain a buff you regain health and protection. Sith troopers advantage pretty much heals the team. I don't remember the opponent's mods, but I don't think they were that fast anyway + they were low gear besides their KRU.

My dark trooper is G12 with some pieces added. Yeah once bastila dies you gain turn meter, then when you hit Revan he equalizes health and malak uses drain life. Since I mark dark trooper, he doesn't really take damage. Since he's marked, Revan can't fear the entire team anyway because dark isn't the leader. Because of the bastila kill your turnmeter would be pretty much max and Revan isn't the tankiest person in the world. If I took out malak I could see why it would be suspicious, but he survived anyway
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Saada please avoid posting your reasons in threads as they are not clear evidence and cherry picked without full context thanks!

No worries
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Don't know if this is correct, but I saw people tagging Ultra so I guess I'll do that too.

Be sure to send a PM to @CG_Leviathan with your ban appeal
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Don't know if this is correct, but I saw people tagging Ultra so I guess I'll do that too.

Alright, thank you. I will do it after school. Is there anything specific I have to say? I don't know if I have to send everything I've said in this thread to Leviathan
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Ultra wrote: »

Alright, thank you. I will do it after school. Is there anything specific I have to say? I don't know if I have to send everything I've said in this thread to Leviathan

Whatever you think helps your case
  • Darthjobbie
    363 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    Never mind. Just reread it lol

I had to take my fastest mods for everyone, and then for piett I gave potency. I had to restart multiple times. When piett counters, he gets emperors trap and someone assists and also gets emperor trap, giving 20% turn meter to everyone. 90% of the time chirrut just 1 shots someone, but if they do aoe or attack piett/darktrooper it was possible to survive. Once you get daze on baze and can kill someone, you can farm the rebels that keep reviving. At that point, it's simple until Han resets your emperors trap, but they aren't that tanky. CLS is the hard part in the final part, but if you can time a daze on him then it's also simple, they aren't that tanky.
    Took me some hours though, if they can check PVE times they'd see it wasn't done in 10 seconds

I'm not suggesting that can't work for challenge tier 1, maybe even tier 2. But my ITs are all minimum R3 and my Piett has 333 speed. All my troopers are fast. They still struggle to get past that first round. There's no way G12s are surviving CT3.
  • But my ITs are all minimum R3 and my Piett has 333 speed. All my troopers are fast. They still struggle to get past that first round. There's no way G12s are surviving CT3.

That’s on you then. You don’t win it by them taking hits but by Piett retaliating, getting you turnmeter and then dazing Chirrut and Baze and in best case scenario as much of the others as you can and from that roll the tm train. It’s not unheard of and definitely been done before if you can believe people on swgoh event discord server.
  • Alëx1 wrote: »
    But my ITs are all minimum R3 and my Piett has 333 speed. All my troopers are fast. They still struggle to get past that first round. There's no way G12s are surviving CT3.

That’s on you then. You don’t win it by them taking hits but by Piett retaliating, getting you turnmeter and then dazing Chirrut and Baze and in best case scenario as much of the others as you can and from that roll the tm train. It’s not unheard of and definitely been done before if you can believe people on swgoh event discord server.

Sure thing. I doubt many of them are doing it with an almost full G12 team. Next, you'll be telling me you beat the Ewoks in CT3, too.

And FYI I have Jabba so I already have RR CT3 on farm.

I'm not suggesting that can't work for challenge tier 1, maybe even tier 2. But my ITs are all minimum R3 and my Piett has 333 speed. All my troopers are fast. They still struggle to get past that first round. There's no way G12s are surviving CT3.

Actually CT2 wasn't that bad, I don't think I had to put potency mods on Piett.
    CT3 I can see why you think that, but on YT you can find some G12 videos, heck in one of them they even did it with a stormtrooper. I had to take mods off of my slkr rex shaak ti and give it to veers range and starck so they could survive some aoes. For piett I just went lots of potency. These guys are insanely fast, so the lost speed practically didn't matter. What matters is piett countering. When piett counters, he gets emperors trap and calls someone to assist, getting more emperors trap. At that point it's just restarting until they attack the wrong person/use the wrong move (aoe and piett countering.) Then I marked dark trooper, because he can't get 1 shot. At that point with emperors trap and potency mods piett was able to daze baze, and then you kill one of the weaker guys and farm the people that revive. I got past wave 1 about 4 times, and beat it only once. If we count the fails, it would be a crap ton. With enough emperors trap the other phases are easy until Han resets it, but Han was actually kinda squishy so you can restart. CLS was the hard part, because he gains turn meter whenever you hit someone. If piett doesn't get his aoe fast enough it could be over. Thankfully they aren't that tanky either, wave 1 was definitely the hardest one.

https://youtu.be/-X44eckxnco
    Heck, look at this guy. I actually found this video just now, but his only relic was starck and he used death trooper, while I used dark trooper. I also had R8 piett because I unlocked executor that same day. I can understand why it could seem suspicious though, but then there's videos of people doing it with weaker toons.
  • Alëx1 wrote: »
    But my ITs are all minimum R3 and my Piett has 333 speed. All my troopers are fast. They still struggle to get past that first round. There's no way G12s are surviving CT3.

Sure thing. I doubt many of them are doing it with an almost full G12 team. Next, you'll be telling me you beat the Ewoks in CT3, too.

I don't understand the ewok arguement, that one is way easier than rebel roundup. The ewoks are squishy. In my scenario I just needed to restart until they attack piett or dark trooper, because dark trooper takes multiple hits to die and piett can just counter and give everyone TM. If you get the train rolling it's almost impossible to lose
  • V1p3rdyn4styy
    79 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    B)
  • Sure thing. I doubt many of them are doing it with an almost full G12 team. Next, you'll be telling me you beat the Ewoks in CT3, too.

I did not say „many“ and I did not say that I did. I said, that it is possible. Obviously rng heavy and you need a lot of tries and patience until piett is hit, survives, gets you rolling, lands the daze on the mentioned enemies and all. But since you don’t seem to grasp how tm in IT works when Piett (who was relic 8 in this scenario and can take a hit) retaliates and gets the tm train rolling, I can’t explain it any better to you. Check YouTube if you don’t believe it and don’t take „I can’t do it, so nobody else could do it“ and go from there.
    @Saada i have no idea who you are, but please stop. You obviously have no idea what you’re talking about. Ultra and Sigsig and the other inquisitors have worked hard to bring the cheating to the forefront. We don’t need people like you pushing the agenda backwards.

Take it easy. He was banned and I just pointed out some that I found a little suspicious. It isn't your job to tell me what to do so back off.

Honestly, i know it's weird to say but i am kinda glad you posted those battles, because that would mean i get a chance to defend myself a bit. Even though some of the ones you thought were suspicious didn't make sense, you gave me a chance to defend the JML one atleast.
    Saada wrote: »
    @Saada i have no idea who you are, but please stop. You obviously have no idea what you’re talking about. Ultra and Sigsig and the other inquisitors have worked hard to bring the cheating to the forefront. We don’t need people like you pushing the agenda backwards.

Take it easy. He was banned and I just pointed out some that I found a little suspicious. It isn't your job to tell me what to do so back off.

Honestly, i know it's weird to say but i am kinda glad you posted those battles, because that would mean i get a chance to defend myself a bit. Even though some of the ones you thought were suspicious didn't make sense, you gave me a chance to defend the JML one atleast.

This forum is toxic at times. There's been heaps that come here saying they were wrongly banned which isnt true so I was probably too quick to think negatively but didnt think i went overboard. If you are innocent, I hope you get your banned reversed asap.
This discussion has been closed.